Chapter 25

THIS IS HIGHLY UNEDITED SO IM VERY SORRY FOR SPELLING/ GRAMMAR <333

Recap

Oh yeah mum and dad went on ANOTHER business trip...

Jai was reading the text over my shoulder and wrapped his arms around me tighter as to say 'everything will be ok'.

"I guess we're having a sleepover" I said as I went upstairs and packed some clothes and my uniform and other essential things to bring for my stay at the brooks residence.

chapter 25 amandas pov

Since Jai and I were still suspended, and the rest didnt have school tomorrow except for adam, we decided to pull an all nighter. we sat in the living room and decided to watch jackass while drinking redbulls and monster so we'd stay awake. shhh my mum doesnt allow me to drink energy drinks because, well, lets just say i bounce off the walls. jai and i were cuddled on the chair, beau, daniel, and adam were on the couch, which left luke and james on the floor. Luke didn't put his lip ring in today and I had kind of a hard time telling the twins apart today...

"amanda, you know mum doesnt allow you to have energy drinks!" adam scolded me.

"well mum isnt here is she!" i sassed back and smirkied while taking a huge gulp of my monster.

"what happens when she has them?" beau asked curiously.

"just wait about five minutes for it to kick in.." adam replied.

"should i be scared?" daniel said clinging on to beau while beau patted his head, naww so cute!

"do you have a punching bag?" adam asked.

"uhh ya down in the basement.. why?" luke replied hesitantly.

"no reason. you shouldnt be scared then."

-- 5 minutes later-- Adams pov *ooh*

"HEY GUYS DO YOU HAVE ANYMORE MONSTERS? MINES ALL GONE AND THEY'RE REEALLY GOOOOOD. YOU WANNA DO SOMETHING FUN? PLEASE? IM BORED. WHAT CAN WE DO? LETS JUMP OFF THE ROOF AND INTO THE POOL!! ILL GO GET MY BATHNG SUIT ON. NOPE YOU KNOW WHAT ILL JUST GO IN MY UNDERWEAR!" Amanda shouted really quickly while jumping on the chair that her and Jai were on. she only had one monster and it was like a mini one... how? just how?

When amanda is high on sugar and caffine she'll do anything. and i mean anything. its kind of like a truth serum as well. i use it against her all the time. i use it to find out that it was her that killed my pet hamster. she hated gibbles with a passion. she still has the scar on her ear from when he bit her

she stripped right in front of all..

"oi! stop starring at my sister!" i shouted at the boys because they were ALL staring at her.

"jai can you take her upstairs and help her get her bathing suit on?" i asked

"uh yeah sure." He replied guiding Amanda upstairs to get her stuff.

The other boys just sat there and stared at me. It was getting really uncomfortable until, as if on cue, skip broke the silence by laughing hysterically and we eventually all just sat there laughing until Amanda and Jai came down. We all decided to put our bathing suits on as well then we came back downstairs.

20 min have gone by and they still haven't come down yet. I could hear someone running around upstairs... Obviously Amanda.

"GUYS I NEED SOME HELP HERE!" Jai screamed from upstairs. Beau, Daniel, and I went upstairs to find Jai trying to get Amanda back inside the window. She was standing outside the window on the ledge trying to climb up to the roof.

"Manda baby please come back inside. I have a surprise for you." Jai cooed trying to get her back inside. She wouldn't listen and Jai ended up following her onto the roof.

Amanda's POV

I'm gonna jump... Into the pool. I ran off the roof and as I jumped I heard someone scream "NO AMANDA" oh well. I landed safely into the pool and decided to mess with them and not come up.

I heard someone jump in and pull me up. It was Jai. I was ok. I wrapped my arms around his neck and without even looking at him I said "I love you" i kissed him. He wasn't kissing back, instead he pushed me off. I finally got a good look at him.

"Luke!?"

•••••••••••••••

YAAAAY PLOT TWIST AGAIN!! you should know by now that I absolutely love plot twists. Sorry I haven't uploaded I've been having family over and stuff so sorry. THANK YOU FOR 1K READS OMG

Thanks ily<3

~Amanda