Chapter 9 ~ My hero

Recap

I walked home and went on Twitter. I tweeted-

I need a hero :(

About 20 minutes later there was a knock at my balcony doors. It was 10:00pm, who could that be?

I opened the door and

Oh.. my..god..

|• Chapter 9 •| My hero

The Hero's POV

I was sitting at home on twitter when i stumble across Amanda's tweet.

This was my chance to win her over..

I immediately had an idea hoping i still had all the pieces i needed.

I went into my closet and i found my purple tights, pink t-shirt, gold cape, my swimming goggles, and my blue beanie with a yellow spinning helicopter thing on top.

She wont even recognize me.

My mum stopped me before i got out the door.

"Where are you going dressed like that!?" She asked.

"Someone needs help." i say winking. She knows who I'm talking about.

I climb up Amanda's ladder that led to the balcony attached to her room.

I knocked on the door and got into position.

I put my hands on my hips and stuck out my chest trying to look as heroic as possible.

Amanda opened the door and started to tear up. They were happy tears though.

Its time to make my move.

I walk up to her and i kiss her. It was magical. I loved her. I don't think she was expecting this because she wasn't kissing back.. Oh no. All of a sudden she kissed back and theres sparks flying everywhere. It turned into a long passionate kiss. gosh, i love her.

She broke the kiss.

"So who is my handsome, young, brave hero?" She asks with a huge smile on her face, still inches away from me.

Amanda's POV

"So who is my handsome, young, brave, hero?" I asked still inches away from him. He smelled really good.

It had to be either Luke or Jai but i couldn't tell. I had a hard enough time when they weren't in disguise, but i had a feeling it was Jai, i was kind of hoping for Jai honestly.

He pulled off his goggles.

"JAI! OH MY GOSH!" i exclaimed hugging him. He just stood there. He was all of a sudden sad.

"I'm not Jai... Its Luke.."

He said turning around and sitting on my bed.

"Oh my gosh, Luke im so sorry. I honestly cant tell the difference between you two sometimes! im so sorry!"

"Nahh I'm just messing with you! Im Jai. If you look closely Luke had a lip ring and i have my eyebrow pierced. Also Luke has a freckle on the bridge of his nose and i have two under my eye." Jai said. I was relieved it was Jai, not that i hated Luke, no, i just needed Jai.

I love him.

"Jai! never do that again! i felt really bad!" i said playfully punching his arm.

Damn those muscles<3

"Owww" he said jokingly and rubbed his arm. "So whats wrong?"

"Us." i said.

"Whats the matter with us!?" He said concerned.

"Were not together..." I said sheepishly.

"Oh. Well. Ive never actually done this before..." he started to say but i cut him off.

"No, Jai. There's something i need to tell you first.."

"Oh um. Ok what is it?" he asked placing his hand on my thigh.

"Beau tried to kiss me today.." I said getting up and walking out to the balcony. Beau was in the window and i waved. He walked away in disgust, Oh, he saw Jai... Shit. (A/N: expect strong language in this story because swearing is apart of the janoskians most commonly used vocabulary..)

"He what!?" Jai exclaimed.

"Jai.. He tried. I didnt let him. He came over this morning before our date to tell me how much you and Luke love me... He said he's never seen you both so in love in his life." I said taking his hand.

"Well i cant blame Beau for trying." he said winking at me. "But what he said was true. I do love you Amanda."

"I love you too, Jai!" I exclaimed kissing him.

"Can i ask you a crazy question?" he asked breaking the kiss.

"Sure anything, babe." I grabbed his hand and we sat on my bed.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He said getting down on one knee and pulling out a Ring Pop. Aww how cute was he?

"Well how can i say no to a Ring Pop!?" I said taking the Ring Pop. "Of course I'll be your girlfriend Jai! I thought you'd never ask." I sad jumping on him.

We took a picture of us together with the ring pop on my finger. we captioned it and put in on Instagram and Twitter with the caption -

#newlyweds love you<3 @xo_amanda_xo / @jai_brooks1

(Not my actual account)

We laid in bed watching Mean Girls. We were cuddled up together and it was already 12:30am.

"Goodnight Amanda. i love you" Jai whispered in my ear kissing me on the cheek.

"Night, Jai. i love *yawn* you too" and with that i was fast asleep safe in Jai's arms...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so Jai and Amanda finally togetherrr! If only in real life<3

I'm not going to be updating this weekend - week because I'm going away. I might be able to write 10 tomorrow. No promises though.

Comment vote and share!

Thanks ily<3

~meh