Chapter 13~ darkness

Mmmkay so I have the contest winners as promised. please go read their stories as well! love you guys<3

I'll tell you their username and character name you'll find out  their role and description In a few more chapters.

1) @dogsrockx2 her name is Lauren but she insists on having her character named Charlise.. don't ask.. (this character isn't based on the real Lauren btw) she's also my cousin..

2) @k_e_r_r_i_e HER name is Kerrie both in the story and in real life. she's my cousin too.

3) @nikkystyles4eva - nicolina in real life and story. she's my best friend so it would mean a lot if you read her Niall fanfic.

I didn't pick them because  I knew them, they were the only ones who commented.. sad but true.

Recap

Beaus POV

"Amanda will be fine. She is in a coma right now and has slight memory loss. with the tests we have done it seems she won't remember anything from the last month or two." dr. Brown said.

month or two? What!? she won't remember any of us. we've only known her for a month and a half..

I looked back the boys and they were speechless. then I looked at Jai.

He wasn't breathing...

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Amanda's POV °going back to the accident°

when Luke and I walked back to my house we decided to stay outside and look at the stars. I layed down on the grass and not my head on a sharp rock. I slipped out a small ouch but I don't think Luke heard it.

I turned over so I was facing away from Luke starring at the street. it was silent apart from the few cars that would drive by.

I guess I hit my head pretty damn hard. I was getting really dizzy and going in and out of consciousness. I tried yelling for Luke but no words came out. I couldn't move either. 

then it went dark.

complete darkness,

with no way out.

Jai's POV

"Amanda will be fine. She is in a coma right now and has slight memory loss. with the tests we have done it seems she won't. remember anything from the last month or two." Dr. Brown said

what.. WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE WON'T REMEMBER ANYTHING!? no, no, no. she won't remember any of us. she won't remember me, and what we had..

I started freaking out and breathing heavily. I was sweating and getting dizzy. then I just dropped..

Luke's POV

he just dropped. I checked his pulse and there was barely anything. the doctor ran over with a stretcher and lifted him up and rushed him to the space next to Amanda. they close the curtain between us and I don't know what they did after that.

we just sat there, next to Amanda's peaceful body. the curtain opened and we saw Jai, he seemed fine.

"he just fainted. he is ok. you can see him. but don't let him out of bed." the doctor said walking over  to check on Amanda.

"thank you" Beau replied.

"oh my God Jai are you ok?" I asked walking over to his bed.

"yeah I'm fine. how's Amanda?" Jai replied. I honestly have no idea.

"she's ok Jai don't worry. she's a fighter." James said patting him on the back.

"can I see her?" he asked. we all moved over so he could see. he started to tear up knowing she wouldn't remember him, or any of us when she woke up.

"it's ok buddy. the doctor said it would be no longer than three weeks before she gets her  memory back. and other good news, you can leave tonight." skip said trying to cheer him up.

"I'm not leaving her." Jai said sternly not breaking his stare.

I couldn't take it anymore, I need to get out of here.

"I'm going to get some water anyone want one?" I asked walking out. they all shook their heads.

°° the next day°°

Jai's POV

I haven't left the hospital yet just in case she wakes up.

*3hours later*

I felt someone squeeze my hand. no way..

"DOCTOR DOCTOR SHE SQUEEZED MY HAND." I yelled running out of the room. when I returned she was awake and I immediately called everyone.

Amanda's POV

I could hear someone crying, I didn't recognize his his voice. I wanted them to know I was on so I used all my energy and squeezed my hand. I heard someone yelling for a doctor? why? where was I? I opened my eyes and saw a very attractive boy starring  at me.. who the hell was he..?

where was mum and dad and Adam? where were Hanna, Haley, Chris, and Mike??

"how are you  feeling? the boy asked.

"good. but who are you?"

Jai's POV

"good but who are you?" she replied with confusion in her eyes..

I was dreading this moment.

My heart sank.

°°°°°°°°°°°°

sorry short chapter. but I promise the next one will be longer.

comment vote and share.

thanks ily<3

~Amanda