Meanwhile four boys were having their own secret meeting with a private agenda

"I can barely watch them!" Jin said shaking his head.

"If we don't do something about this fast, this could affect our tour" Namjoon said.

Hoseok shook his head. "It's sad seeing them like this. What do you think happened?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes and sighed. "Why are you acting as if you don't know. They are jealous about each other's relationship"

"What?"

Everyone sighed.

"We shouldn't bother explaining it to you. You are so clueless" Yoongi said but Hoseok burst into laughter.

"Just joking. Of course I know those two liked each other. Even a blind man would notice"

Jin frowned at him but then had a thinking look in his eyes. "But how did Jungkook enter the picture?"

They looked at each other

"We have no idea" Hoseok said.

Namjoon sighed. "Look guys, they are our friends, our brothers and teammates. We are a family and as a family, we can't watch two of our members disregard each other"

He took a deep breath. "So we have to figure out a way to get them talking again" He paused. "But Jungkook should never know about this"

They all nodded in agreement and Namjoon continued "So does anyone have something in mind?"

Jin suddenly flashed a conniving smile. "I think I have a plan"

They all went closer to Jin to hear what he had to say.

They had finally finished practice for the day that evening and everyone was ready to go home. Taehyung was in a separate room from the rest packing up his things when Jin and Hoseok met him.

"Hey Taehyung" They said

He turned to look at them as he tied his shoe lace.

" Yes Hyungs"

"Our manager wants to see you"

"Where is he?"

They looked at each other. "He's at the storage room"

Taehyung looked at them suspiciously. Hoseok was crossing his fingers nervously. Jin was tapping his foot restlessly.

"Is something wrong?"

"What...we are fine" They both mumbled making it all the more suspicious.

Taehyung just shrugged. He could tell when his hyungs were up to something because they were so bad at acting. However, it wasn't his business to bother about what they where hiding. He left the room and Jin quickly called Namjoon's line as soon as he was gone.

"Your turn" He simply said. Jungkook entered at that moment and they startled.

"What are you guys up to? You look suspicious"

They both grinned. "Nothing."

"Hey, have you seen Jimin? I wanted to take him out today"

"We don't know where he is. You can look for him at the other rooms" Hoseok said

Jungkook smiled "Okay hyung" He left the room.

Namjoon heard their conversation so he cut the line and turned to Yoongi. They nodded at each other and walked towards Jimin who was slinging his bag pack over his shoulder.