Home Sweet Home [6]

Start from the beginning

"Just about go hang with the guys, you know nothing much. But how's everything with you and my baby?" he asked while licking his plump lips.

I raised my eyebrow up confused at his words. "Who babe?"

I heard him let out a deep chuckle. "My baby Royalty Camila." My eyes grew big, I've never heard him call her that before but I guess it's not big deal. Right? "How is she?"

I giggled not wanting him to think something was up.

"Oh yeah, umm we're good, we just made it to my parents not too long ago."

I could hear a lot of noise coming from the background but I chose to ignore it.

Alex turned back to face the camera and nodded.

"That's what's up babe. I was just calling to check on you and I wanted to apologize for how I reacted earlier. I was out of line but you know how I get I only do it because I love you."

I shrugged. "Thank you baby. But I'm not worried about that. I know you didn't mean it."

"So what's you plans while your there?"

"Well I plan on going out with my little sister and just be around my family you know I've missed them all so much."

"Sounds good, but what about Royalty is she going to hang with you the whole time?" I had a confused look on my face. I can't help but wonder why he keeps bringing that up.

"Oh, she might be going with Y/N. I'm thinking about calling her to come-"

"What?" he asked slowly and his voice had gotten 10x deeper and it scared the shit out of me.

"W-What's wrong?"

The line was silent for a second. "What's wrong? Did you really just ask that like you don't fucking know."

"Well I don't know what the big deal is. It's Y/N and she's the mother of Royalty."

"God shut the fuck up Camila! You sound stupid."

My mouth hung open as I listened to him go off on me. Like I don't know what I said to upset him.

"I-I'm sorry Alex, I didn't mean to upset you but-"

"But nothing Camila, shut your dumbass up!" I swallowed back the tears that threatened to spill from my eyes. "You think I don't know what your up to, huh?"

I shook my head while rubbing my eyes. "No Alex I promise you I'm not doing anything wrong. It's just Royalty really misses Y/N."

"I don't give two fucks Camila! I told you to keep her with you! But it's fine, you just remember this I have eyes everywhere ."

"I-I-" I was cut off by the sound of the phone hanging up. "I'm sorry." I whispered to myself

I took a deep breath before run into my fingers through my hair. What did I even do to him? He must just be having a bad day. We've been together for so long that I don't even take his insults to heart. They do hurt my feelings sometimes but I know he doesn't mean any of it. He loves me and I love him.

After getting things situated I made my way back downstairs.

"Mommy look at me! I hewlped makes lwunch wif nana and Swofi!"

I loved seeing her so excited. The way her eyes sparkled made my day.

"Aww yes baby mommy sees you and you did a wonderful job."  I said as I pulled her to me and kissed her cheek.

I could feel my mothers eyes burning into the side of my face as the four of us sat down at the table to eat. I'm sure she could tell I had been crying before, I just hope she would wait to bring it up.