Home Sweet Home [6]

Start from the beginning

"Awuntie swofi!" Royalty yelled as she slowly but quietly got down from the couch trying her best to run to sofi.

I watched as they both held onto each other like they hadn't see each other in forever. Sofia stood with Royalty's body slightly off the ground. It was so cute! I just wanted to pull my phone out and capture this moment.

"Well hello to you too sofi I'm glad to see you missed me." I said playful pouting down at her.

She giggled before turning to hug me. "Hi Kaki, I missed you too!"

I smiled and hugged her back. "Aww baby I missed you so much." Holding onto her made me realize just how long it's been that I've seen her.

"Are you and Royalty staying here now!" She asked looking up at me with hopeful eyes.

I looked down at her with a small smile and sighed. "I'm sorry Sofia but-"

"Sofia honey, why don't we just enjoy them while their here huh?" My mom said while rubbing her back.

Sofia nodded slowly before looking at me.

"Ok mami."

"Good, now lets go and make lunch and let your sister unpack."

"I come to nana!" Royalty yelled with a huge smile on her face.

"You sure can beta come." Mom said as she grabbed Royalty's hand leading her into the kitchen.

"Bye mommy!" she yelled as she was disappearing from my sight.

I giggled and waved. "I'll see you in a bit baby." She nodded and skipped with mami into the kitchen while I made my way up the stairs.

Walking into my old room things felt so different for me. I mean the last time I was here I literally had just met Royalty and now I'm blessed to have such a great bound with her. I smiled as I looked around before setting up our suitcases.

Everything was still the same. Nothing changed, not even the pictures I had hanging up on the wall. I ran my hand down all the pictures of me and the girls.

I sighed as I looked at the ones with Lauren and I, I don't know how things got so bad between us. Well I do know actually but I can't lie I do miss our friendship. Surprisingly I haven't heard from her since before Y/N and I split.

I shook my head looking away from the wall. I grabbed Royalty and I's clothes and put them away.

My phone vibrated it was a text from Alex telling me to FaceTime him. I smiled and clicked the green button waiting for his face to pop up.

"Hey babe" he looked into the camera making me smile.

{Noah Centineo is my secret boyfriend😭 He's sooo😩😍}

"Hey baby." I spoke softly into the phone. "What's going on?"