Chapter 6

Hey guys! The people that are reading this are amazing cuz like nobody has read this story:( anyways..

Enjoy!

Chapter 6:

Holy crap. Harry styles.

THE Harry styles!!

" THE WAY THAT YOU FLIP YOUR HAIR GET ME OVERWHELMED!" kaitlyn continued even though I stopped.

"Kate shut up!" I hissed at her underneath my breath. Now glancing over at Harry, he had a smirk on his face seeming to be enjoying this. When he saw me looking he smiled and waved at me.

"What why?! AND WHEN YOU SMILE AT THE GROUND IT AIN'T HARD TO TELL!" Kate kept singing.

Omg. He probably thinks we are freaks. "seriously Kate, shut up. Trust me." I whispered. While Harry just continued to stare at us looking amused. Okay, how the heck has Kate's mom and ash not seeing this??

Did Kate stop though? Of course not.

"YOU DON'T KNOW OH OH! YOU DON'T KNOW YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL! OH OH!"

Before she could finish, out of no where, the familiar boy's voice you here on the radio finished Kate's line. "THAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL!!"

Well that sure got Kate's attention.

She stared and stared at him and then looked at me, shock completely on her face. I just smiled back at her and said "told you that you should of shut up."

Before she could reply. Harry asked us "umm what are you guys doing here?"

Clearly, Kate was so shocked she wasn't going to answer him so I replied "we r doing a fundraiser for I softball team and it's super boring and a lot of people are rude. Plus we are here for..." I drifted off pulling out my phone to check the time. "...2 more hours" I finished saying with a slight frown on my face.

"that stinks guys." he replied with sympathy shown clear on his face.

Just then, the man that had come out if the bus exited the store and Harry yelled to him. "hey Paul! I have a question for u! Come here!" he called with a mischievous smile.

"oh great" Paul muttered but he made his way over to Harry hanging out the window. Me and Kate both just stared wondering what they were talking about until Paul turned to look at us making us look nervously at the ground. Then, Paul suddenly turned back around, marched over to Kate's mom and handed her something which made her face light up with happiness. Okay I'm definitely confused. They continued to talk and Paul made a gesture with his hands towards us, and then Kate's mom waved to us telling us to come over there.

As we approached, Paul made his way back into the bus, while Harry was still hanging out the window watching our every move. Wow, I'm surprised Kate hasn't said anything.

We came to a stop in front of a smiling mom and she then whispered to us excitedly "that man just gave you guys 1000 dollars each!!"

At that statement we both smiled widely and did a little happy dance while trying not to scream in joy. "shhhh girls. There's more...you both are going to be spending the day with the boys" she said while still smiling like there was no tomorrow.

Me and Kate just stared at each other.

We were going to be spending a day...

With one direction.