Chapter 36

Whoops! I forgot to tag those people from that one chapter! (Chap. 27)

MelodyCastellan

KILLER_FANGIRL

So sorry about that  .3.

Enjoy the chapter~

NPOV

The next day came sooner than anticipated, and Peter was jittery as ever. After Bruce performed those tests, Peter was too physically and emotionally exhausted and went to bed straight after.

When he opened his eyes that morning, he sat there, thinking to himself. The memory from the evening before caused him to cringe, curling up further in his bed. "Tony request you come into the kitchen, as it is mandatory."
Peter let out a soft whine. "Do I have to, Friday?"

"Unless you want  Captain Icicle to drag you out of bed," Friday said, sounding surprisingly alot like Tony. Not wanting to bring difficulty to the billionaire's life, Peter snaked out of the bed and crawled to the bathroom, where he halfheartedly put on some clothes.

And by clothes, I mean the first thing he saw, which was a shirt and skirt that reached only two inches past his ankles. "You have two minutes and counting before Mr. Roger's comes in here himself."
"No, don't send Mr. Roger's! I thought it was a beautiful day in the neighborhood," Peter screeched. 

He scurried out of his room nervously, but he didn't go in the kitchen.

No, he avoided that. He wasn't just gonna sit with the Avengers as if nothing had just happened. Like he didn't just say what he just said.

Peter made a beeline for the elevator in the living room, only for Bucky to randomly cut him off. "Uh-uh, kid," Bucky tutted, waving a finger in Peter's face. "You don't need to eat breakfast but you sure as hell are not gonna leave with me, Tony, and Steve."

"So all the bodyguards?" I asked sarcastically. Bucky raised an eyebrow, crossing his arms while studying me. I cowered under his watch. He must think your pitiful.

Bucky hummed before reaching out to ruffle my hair. "It's okay, Pete. We're gonna make it all better today."

Peter crossed his own arms with a huff, turning away and looking down at the wooden floor. "You don't know that."

Steve appeared with a piece of toast. "Well, I do. One way or another."

Steve strut over and handed Peter the toast. Peter eyed it awkwardly and Steve simply narrowed his eyes at him. "You're going to eat that, Peter," Steve stated firmly.

Peter grumbled before lifting the piece of toast to his lips and nibbled at it.

Peter POV

I glared at Bucky and Steve They're overly confident, but why? And why today?

"You ready?" Dad's voices came from the kitchen. I craned my neck around and groaned silently. He was dressed in a freshly ironed (haha) suit like he was ready to go to some charity event. What the fuck!

"I guess you could say that," Steve shrugged. All three men turned to me and I rolled my eyes as I stepped into the elevator. "What are we gonna do now?" I asked as they followed.

Tony had a casual look on his face as he straightened out his collar. "Well, we're going to go the school, talk to that principal about this bullshit." I paled. Of course, I had no fear of Tony (or anyone else for that matter) to find out, I already told them last night. I more scared of Mr. Morita throwing out things untrue to put me down.