Chapter 17

NPOV

Every day that passed, Wade and Peter grew closer and closer, cuddling each other whenever they walked down the hall, either going to the cafe, Wade's place, or even the Compound. But one morning, Peter was woken up, much to his displeasure, by a phone call.

"Fri," Peter yawned, throwing his pillow over his head. It was way too early to start getting ready for school now. "Who is it?"

"It appears to be Wade. I recommend answering, your phone has rung five times already." That woke Peter up. He groaned as he sat up, his back on the head of the bed as he picked up his phone. His eyes watered as the bright light tormented his eyes. Peter pressed the phone up to his ear.

"Hello?" His voice was soft and confused. "I'm having a hangover, ugh, I can't get to school today." Peter rubbed his face in a tired motion. "Wade, in if I'm going, to be honest, I really don't give a fuck. I'm tryna sleep," Peter admitted.

He could almost imagine Wade pouting on the other line. "But...BabyBoy."
"Suck my wiggly dick," Peter interrupted without a care before hanging up. Peter's face collapsed onto the pillow and a sigh of bliss escaped his lips. That's when he came to the realization of what he said.

"Uh, FRIDAY? What did I just say to Wade?" "Suck my wiggly dick," Friday's voice quoted in Peter's voice. Peter sighed once again. "Jesus Christ."

Meanwhile, Wade sat in his bathroom, sitting beside the toilet in case he was to feel nauseous. He was sitting there in absolute shock after Peter hung up. He felt tears pool his eyes and he wiped them away with a shaky breath. "My little baby is growing up..."

--Timeskip--

Peter shuffled his books into his locker. He honestly wasn't fuller there yet, a brain fog clouding his mind. As Peter got ready to close his locker, he could hear running coming from down the hall, and brushed it off as Wade. He was confused for a moment. Wasn't Wade having a killer hangover right now?

As expected, Peter felt a harsh smack against his backside, and he turned around with a raised eyebrow, his eyes bulged when he noticed this person who smacked his ass wasn't Wade, it was Flash.

"Yeah you like that don't you, Faggot," Flash sneered before skipping away. "What the hell was that?" Peter jumped in a startled action, his skirt flowing with him. He only now noticed her presence. "How do you do that?"
"By standing completely still, with slow movements, you become invisible to the human eye."

"Sure, whatever," Peter muttered, grabbing his things and began walking to class. "Don't change the subject, loser," MJ was quick to catch up with Peter. "Aren't you seeing Wade, though? Because we both know Wade isn't afraid to kick that Monkey ass," MJ stated.

"Michelle," Peter whined, standing in the doorway of the classroom. He absentmindedly rubbed at the sleeves of his sweater. He didn't like it being cold, but he rather be cold than be hot.

"I'm serious, Pete," MJ declared. The bell rung and Peter glared at MJ half-heartedly. "See you next period?" He didn't wait for a reply before backing into the classroom. MJ crossed her arms, taking in a deep sigh. As she turned on her heels, she felt someone watching her.

Cautiously, MJ looked to her right to see Hannah, at the very end of the hall, looking at her expectedly. MJ raised an eyebrow at her, unimpressed look written all over her face.

Wade and Peter explained the story to her a few times, and MJ knew Hannah a little bit, back in middle school they had been desk partners in Science. MJ knew Hannah had nothing against Peter, so to see Hannah staring at him with so much disgust and hate was...strange to say the least.

Hannah only now seemed to cower under MJ killer-gaze and walked away as if nothing happened. "Psh, Hello Neighbor lookin' ass."

--Timeskip--

Hannah POV

Flash told me all night about how Peter stole his life, how he got everything while Flash was getting abused at home. I hugged him and told him everything was alright but he continued to cry until I fell asleep. I don't know if he stopped after that, I wouldn't know.

I wore a short-sleeved shirt and a skirt that reached my knees; I didn't want any attention today. Flash spotted Peter putting his things in his locker. Going along with the plan, Flash ran up to him and gave him a light back on his butt. Just as expected, Peter was startled and uncomfortable as Flash gave him a passive-aggressive insult before bouncing away.

A familiar looking girl began to talk to Peter as I walked away. Internship. Boyfriend. Happiness. The list goes on. How could this boy--Peter-- do this to my mans? Ugh, the name Peter sounded so stupid on her tongue. I bit my lip as I twirled a strand of hair around my finger, a nervous habit I gained since the beginning of high school.

I rounded a corner, to see him. That d-bag, talking without a care in the world, talking to some girl. He didn't appreciate Wade? Flash was so fucking heartbroken about Wade breaking up with him, and this fucker right here is going on with another person behind Wade's back!

So, Wade cheats on Flash, breaks up with him for someone who is talking to someone else. And Flash, at the end of the day, is the victim. And I'm sick of it.

I leaned against the wall, watching Peter from a distance with disgust. What a little whore.
I hardly noticed the bell ring, I was still too busy thinking about this dumbass standing before me. 

He deserves everything Flash is gonna give him. Haha~

When I broke out of my daze, I could see I was under the powerful gaze of that familiar girl.
Michelle, was it?
Yeah, Michelle. The creepy loner girl I sat next to me in Middle School.

I gotta give it to her though: she is very, very intimidating. I cowered away and began to head for class. I cupped my hands to my chest, my head held low as I thought of how sad Flash's like was. "This is all for Flash. To make him feel better. It's the least I could do.