Chapter 10

Peter POV

The day went on as normal, me daydreaming in science while everyone else is busy trying not to fall asleep. Ned leaned over to me. "So, you're still down for the lego thing?"

I quickly glanced at Ned before looking back to the front of the class. "Hell yeah man," I whispered. Ned smiled and went back to writing in his notes. I felt something hit the back of my head and I glanced back. Flash smirked when he saw me, holding a ball of paper in his hand.
"Fag," he mouthed.

"Hypocrite," I muttered, turning back in my seat. Class finally ending and I joyfully skipped to the cafeteria. Literally, I picked up my things and skipped out of the class, Ned following close behind. MJ was already there, nose deep in a book. "You're late," MJ stated. I pouted, leaning over the table and slightly waving my known existent boobs in her face. "I'm so sowy MJ. Is there anything I could do--" "Save it," MJ grinned for a millisecond.

I plopped my salad right down beside her and nibbled away. Ned sat across from us, looking over his work. "So, your partners with Wade?" Ned asked. "Yeah, was it obvious?"

"After Flash got his ass kicked in, news has been spreading fast. Also, MJ told me,' Ned explained simply. MJ waved with a slight nod. "Sup."
"The teacher thought it would be best if he paired you up with Wade. So I partnered up with Ned over here."

Ned frowned light-heartedly. "Aw, you make it seem like you don't like me."
"When did I say that?"

"Wassup fuckers?" I recognized the voice and forced a smile on my face. "Hiya Wade." Wade sat down beside me, MJ raised an eyebrow at him over her book but didn't say anything. "This is your 'Guy in the Chair'?" Wade asked, looking at Ned with a smile.

"Yup," I looked at Ned with a look that said 'SOS' but Ned didn't seem to notice. "You're the Wade kid?" Ned asked in a return. "Mhm."

Ned nodded before awkwardly going back to eating. I picked at my food quietly, and Wade leaned in my ear. "If it helps: smacking random asses isn't the strangest thing I've done."
"I can tell," I murmured, lifting my bottle water to my glossy lips. MJ closed her book, looking disappointed. "I finished the trilogy."

The book was the last Harry Potter book. "What now?" Ned asked, tossing his empty tray into the trash, I did the same. "We can try studying in the library," I suggested. Everyone traded looks before nodding in agreement. We all stood up and began to walk for the exit, only to hear:

"FAGGOTS!"

Flash and Hannah...again.

Everyone looked over at Flash, then us. Usually, MJ would have a smart comeback, but just like the rest of us, she's socially awkward. Wade pulled me into a side hug and I blushed lightly.

"You know Flash, you got alot of nerve to say that after you dated me and took my huge dick in your booty hole," Wade said loudly yet calmly.
MJ finally collected herself and raised her hands to her mouth. "GURL THAT'S A BOOTY HO!"

I tried to cover my giggle, "Not a ho, Kesha. A valve," I corrected matter-of-factly. Everyone in the cafeteria burst into laughter and Flash paled. "Yeah, well well..." Flash stuttered, trying to find something to say. MJ bent over, looking him square in his face.

"Don't worry, Eugene. We all know you like it from behind," MJ cooed. The cafeteria grew louder with hoots and howls, my ear slightly beginning to ring.

Ah, I can't go into Sensory Overload right now. Not in this beautiful moment.
Wade seemed to notice and began to pull me away, MJ and Ned walking along with us cooly.

The honking and hooting got quieter as we left the scene. "That. Was." I gasped. "Beautiful," Ned wiped away a fake tear.

"Booty-ful," I whispered. Wade chuckled. "I have never seen someone try to humiliate somebody only for it to be reversed on them."