Chapter 8

Wade POV

I stormed to Flash's large house, practically fuming. What did Peter even do? He an innocent little nugget! Not to mention my precious chimichanga.
The lights in the house were off, all expect Flash's light. His parents usually are never home. I grumbled lowly, reaching under the welcome mat and grabbed the key.

I normally already have the key to Flash's house but I left it in my locker at school. I opened the door as silently as I could, gliding my way up the stairs like Micheal Jackson, and I heard...moaning.

Hell Naw.
I kicked down Flash's door so quick, that the curtains blew when it flew in. Flash was sitting on the bed, towering over a familiar girl. He had lipstick all over his face, and he and the girl looked at me in horror. Hannah Fredrickson. His ex-girlfriend. "Flash how could you?!" I hissed.

Hannah scrambled upward, her back pressed against the head of the bed. She was trying to catch her breath from the disgusting makeout session. "B-Babe, she came onto me--" I rushed over and smacked Flash right across his stupid face. "How could you do that to Peter! What did he ever do to you?"

Flash paused, and Hannah simply glared at me. "Eugene did what he thought was right. All you ever do is ignore him in his time of need and then you have the nerve to come here," Hannah stuck her nose in the air. 

"Stop instigating shit, you horse's ass," I spat like venom. Hannah simply glared back, before turning away with her arms crossed.

Flash took a deep breath before standing and pointing directly at me. "She's right you know."
My eyes darkened.
"What?"

Flash didn't bother wiping the lipstick off of his face, simply standing there with fake confidence made me sick to my stomach. "After all we've been through, you run to Peter, the kid with everything, a loser who has all the things he doesn't deserve. I am a possessive person. You can't blame me for what I did."

Then all I could see was red.
I punched Flash square in the jaw with all my power, and he fell straight on the floor. Hannah screeched in horror at my power, but I could care less. "AND YOU RUN OFF TO HANNAH MOTHERFUCKER!" Flash spat blood on the floor, glaring at me from below.

I pinched the bridge of my nose in frustration. "We are partners, nothing more. And you were my boyfriend," I stated in a deep tone. Hannah rushed to the floor, cupping Flash's bleeding jaw with worry, before turning to me with a raised eyebrow. "Were?"

"You cheat on me, beat up an innocent kid from our school, and then have the nerve to play the victim. Eugene Thompson, I'm done with you." I turned and began to leave.

"And I want my house key back," Flash had the nerve to shout back.
"Have it back you BITCH!" I threw the key straight at Flash's head and he grunted in pain, and I left the two cheating bastards in the large house.

Peter POV

Aunt May squeezed my face, looking me over for injuries. After she yelled for the whole world to hear, all the Avengers rushed in. "What happened?" Wanda asked with concern. "I told you! I fell down the stairs," I cried as May curiously poked me everywhere.

"These aren't stair injuries," Natasha hissed. Tony, who was pacing the floor, snapped his fingers. "Jarvis. Scan 'em."

"Yes, Boss. He has bruised ribs, broken wrist, another wrist is sprained, a twisted ankle in healing, and a slightly fractured skull."
"Jesus Christ," Bucky murmured. "It was that Wade kid wasn't it?" Tony asked, looking at me with pitch black eyes.

"N-No!" I stuttered, caught off guard. Tony had this insane smile on his face and he bounced anxiously holding his phone. "I knew it! That kid is dangerous! He's EVIL!" Aunt May released my face as she walked into the kitchen, her voice still loud enough to hear. "Wade? Who's Wade?"