Chapter 19

Peter POV

I slept in a little, not like I was gonna go to school anyway. I was in such a comfortable position and snuggled further.

"Peter, I do recommend you get up now and move or you'll risk being stiff

"Peter, I do recommend you get up now and move or you'll risk being stiff."

I moaned in discomfort as Friday opened the blinds. I hissed, rolling out of bed like a tumbleweed. I don't remember falling asleep on the bed...

I sat up, pulling a strand of my hair out my mouth. Steve peered in, looking at me in confusion. "I heard a thud. You okay?"

I nodded, and Steve opened the door a little bit more. "I made some pancakes. Why don't you freshen up and get to the kitchen?" Steve suggested. I stood up and felt a tingly in my legs as I stumbled forward. My feet must be asleep. Steve nodded before sliding away like Micheal Jackson, being nice enough to shut the door behind him.

I went into the bathroom and slipped into the shower and stood there for a moment and then-- "Holy shit!" The water turned extremely cold and I hopped backward, nearly slipping.

I'm guessing my screech was loud enough to hear because I heard Clint yell, "Sorry, kid!" The water went back to being warm twenty-five seconds later, but I was still traumatized, stepping out shivering. I threw on some on one of Wade's hoodies and some skinny jeans before walking into the living room.

As soon as Tony saw me, he chuckled. "Clint's the one who turned the sink on, he's the one to blame," Tony stated. Clint looked at me and awkwardly patted my head. "I didn't realize you were in the shower, I'm sure you're fine."

I pulled away from him with a scowl. "You don't understand my pain," I cried dramatically in a playful way. Wanda looked over at Natasha and the both traded a look. And then Natasha threw a cup of ice cold water on Clint.

Clint sputtered, wiping the water out of his eyes. "This is abuse against bird!" I crossed my arms with a smirk. "Well, what you did was abuse to детские пауки."

"Preach," Wanda cheered. Clint glared, but Steve simply threw a towel at him. "It's too earlier to be doing this crap," Steve growled. He set a plate in front of everyone and I inhaled my food. To my surprise, no one bothered to mention that dumb field trip. They were acting like it was any other day, except I didn't have school today.

Steve sat another plate in front of me, not believing I ate enough. "So," I started off, cramming a piece of bacon into my mouth. "There's this party in a month and I was wondering if I could get this leather jacket--" "Done," Tony interrupted, looking at his phone.

Steve shot him a crooked smile. "Wait, what?"
"You can have the leather jacket. What does it look like?" I shrugged. "I'll send you a link."

Jarvis's voice then filled the room. "The first tour of the day has arrived!"

Tony slammed his hands down on the table. "Well damn," Tony uttered, before shoving all his food into his mouth and standing up. "I have things to do and places to be."