Chapter 2

Peter POV

I decided to walk home today, knowing that Happy, nor Steve (I knew Tony couldn't pick me up today because of a meeting) would be able to pick me up. I went into the tower and quickly changed into a white T-shirt along with a purple skirt before heading into the kitchen, where Bucky was.

I guess he is supposed to watch me so I don't burn the tower down out of boredom. Bucky was leaning against the counter, chewing on a what looked to be a slice of pizza from last night. "Hey Bucko," Bucky grinned at his own dumb joke.

"Hi, Uncle Buck," I grinned, popping my piece of bread into the toaster. "How was school?" My lips thinned for a moment before being replaced by my simple smile. "It was great! We had nachos today. But I only ate the nachos plain because the meat and cheese are gross," I rambled. Bucky raised an eyebrow. "Is that so?"

"Mhm, and we also had a math test today, which I finished in record time, and I'm pretty sure I aced it," I added with a giggle. Bucky took a final bite of his pizza before cramming his crust into his mouth. "Next time, ask Steve to pack your lunch. Simple nachos without anything else isn't a lunch."

That is another thing. Its become a bad habit of mine, to eat small portions. Of course, I'm not starving myself or restraining myself of nutrients. Aunt May, Tony, and Steve know about my diet and are fully okay with it. Even though I'm pretty sure they slip vitamins into my food and drinks and slip extra food on my plate when I'm not looking.

"Is Aunt May awake?" I asked, grabbing my toast from the toaster and munching happily. "Yeah, I pretty sure she's on the lobby floor greeting people," Bucky replied. 

"Alright, thanks Uncle Bucky," I hugged Bucky tightly, and he immediately hugged me back tightly, before letting me go. As I approached the elevator, Aunt May stepped out and smiled at me. "Peter!" Aunt May pulled me into one of her gorilla hugs.

Yeah, everyone here loves hugs. 

"Hi...Aunt...May," I gasped out. Aunt May released me and looked at my skirt and tilted her head. "You went to school with your favorite skirt?" Aunt May placed her hand on my shoulder and looked me straight in my eye. "Did the Principal say something to you? Because so help me, if he even looks at you wrong I will talk to him myself and sick Tony on him," Aunt May threatened.

"No, May," I giggled at the thought of Tony in a dog form, being held back by a leash in a protective stance, me behind him as he barks angerly at the principal. "I changed into this as soon as I got home." 

"Oh..." Aunt May seemed disappointed. "That's too bad, I wanted to use my new moves on 'em." I snickered. "Your moves?" Aunt May nodded proudly. "Wanda had some time to spare and taught me a thing or two."

"Ha," I scoffed. "Show me ya moves." I challenged. "Gladly, let's spar, Petey."

--Timeskip--

NPOV

Peter swung around New York, free falling and doing backflips and helping out innocent citizens with normal life problems. Spiderman was actually really happy that day, everyone he talked to seemed to have their days brightened by the Spiderling. 

Spiderman just so happened to be swinging over a warehouse when he heard a gunshot, causing him to freeze. He absolutely hated guns. He sat on the roof of the warehouse, before crawling in through an opening.

"Hey! You just shot me in my ass!" Someone whined, causing Peter's face to contort into confusion. The voice sounded lighthearted. After finishing that thought, more gunshots echoed through the warehouse.

Peter hopped onto one of the shelves and could see someone dressed in red and black and his face and he looked extremely confused.

Did this dude copy his suit?

The mercenary had katanas and he skillfully sliced the heads off of the people that were shooting at him. "Wow you guys are seriously killing me here," the Mercenary hissed, pulling a bullet out of his chest and plucking it away.

"Uh, you just killed those guys," Peter blurted, perched up. Deadpool looked back at Spiderman and Peter did a double take.

He could clearly see the abs right through Wade's suit. Peter was extremely gratefully he wore a mask, knowing he was blushing hard. He almost couldn't speak for a moment, but Deadpool stopped him at it. "Well yeah, it's kinda my job, Spidey," Deadpool pointed out.

Spidey jumped down and walked up to Deadpool, trying not to make it obvious he was eye-raping this dude. "If you don't mind me asking, what's your name," Spiderman's voice was higher slightly, as he felt intimidated, and he mentally cursed.

"Well you poor little 11-year-old, I go by Deadpool, pleased to make your acquaintance," Deadpool bowed playfully.

"Uh..." Peter mumbled, taking one step back. "Shoot them!" Someone yelled. Wade bounced into the air, doing a 360 as he shoots at two goons, getting perfect headshots.

"If you don't mind," Deadpool grunted. "I might need your help here." Spiderman finally broke out of his daze, shaking his head. "Yeah yeah, right," Peter stuttered. He broke into hand to hand combat with the goon that was aiming at him.

"Look, can we talk this out?" Spiderman asked desperately, webbing one goon to the ceiling.

Deadpool snickered. "They can't hear shit with their heads shoved far up their asses," Deadpool reminded him. Spidey nodded, webbing the last goon to the wall as Deadpool shot the last one in his neck, allowing him to choke on his blood and die.

Deadpool saw all the living goons and looked at Peter with a smile. "Not bad kid, but..." Without warning, Deadpool shot the living goons right in their heads, much to Peter's dismay.

"Hey!" Peter yelped. 
Deadpool flipped his guns back into their holsters. "No witnesses." Peter was absolutely fuming when he heard...ticking.

"A bomb!" Peter shouted, swiftly webbing Deadpool to him and swinging back from where he came from; his escape hole.

3...2...1

As Peter jumped out of the hole with Deadpool by his side, the building exploded. "Hell yeah," Deadpool cheered.

The explosion pushed Spiderman and sent him out of whack, causing both of them to tumble to the ground. Spiderman ran his hand over his face. "Well, that could have gone better, don't you think--" Spiderman's eyes widen when he saw Deadpool without his legs. A sharp gasp escaped him.

"Y-Your legs," Peter stuttered. Deadpool looked down blankly. "Yup," Deadpool answered simply. Spiderman looked back at Deadpool, and he looked back at him.

"My dick fell off!" Deadpool blurted.

Spiderman turned and began to pace. "Dear god, do you need like, medical help, or, um, help?"

"I can't feel my dick...so does that make me a lady now?" Deadpool seemed to pause. "Cool." Peter turned to look at him and watched in awe as Deadpool stood up on his legs.

"I know I know, you're gonna say How'd you...what, how?" Deadpool mocked a stutter. Spidey squinted. "Are you a lizard and just grow back limbs."

"Ha! I wish!" Deadpool slapped his new knee. "And for a 'Friendly Neighbor Spiderman' you sure know how to be friendly," Deadpool gave a pointed look.

"That's what I do," Peter added cockily.

Deadpool checked his imaginary watch and tsked. "I have somewhere to be right now. I can't wait to see you again." And just like that, Deadpool turned and trotted away, giving Peter a good look at his ass.

Those....buns, Peter fangirled.