JP: Not always a good thing.

[Just then Tori and Bronk arrive with Yuma]

Bronk: Did we miss the butt whoopin?

JP: No. You're actually a little bit early. (Turns to Flip) Let's do this Flip!

[The Masked Boy steps into view]

Masked Boy: I would like to take a crack at this nut job.

[Everyone turns around in surprise]

JP: Who are you?

Masked Boy: That doesn't matter. I want to face Flip. He gave me such a hard time last time.

Flip: What do you mean last time? I've never seen you in my life.

Masked Boy: And if I don't fix things you never will again.

Bronk: What are you talking about?

Masked Boy: Doesn't matter. I want to face Flip. I also want to prove Yuma's innocence. No one messes with my friends.

Flip: You know about that?

Yuma: Excuse me, Mr. Masked Man? You said we were friends. I've never seen you in my life! I've actually never told you my name.

Masked Boy: I've been around watching turn of events.

Flip: I don't want to face you! I want to face the boy who's beaten Shark.

Masked Boy: I've beaten him. He's never beaten me. Besides, you'll have a lot more fun with me instead of JP. All due respect, JP.

JP: Of course.

[The Masked Boy turns to Tori and Bronk]

Masked Boy: Tori, Bronk, nice to see you again.

Bronk: Uh, hi?

Tori: Hi?

Masked Boy: Your hair looks lovely today, Tori.

Tori: (Blushes) Aww, thank you.

Bronk: Has anyone noticed that JP and that Masked Guy sound the same?

Yuma: Now that you mention it...

Masked Boy: I probably shouldn't do this but I'm going to anyway. Time to break out the old duel disk!

[The Masked Boy brings out a duel disk]

Masked Boy: Duel Disk, go! Duel Gazer, let's roll! Duel Interface, set! Time to feel the flow! Man I've missed saying that!

Computer: Augmented Reality Link Established.

Masked Boy/Flip: Let's duel!

[JP, Tori, Yuma, and Bronk look on]

JP: What does he mean by last time?

Yuma: No clue!

Turn 1-Masked Boy

Masked Boy-8000 LP/Flip-8000 LP

Masked Boy: I'll go first. Get set to get decked! My turn. I know all your tricks, Flip. You gave me such a hard time last time, but I've found a way to counter your strategy!

Flip: Let's see if you do!

Masked Boy: Trust me. I've waited a long time for this. My turn. I place a face down. I now put Odd Eyes Pendulum in my Pendulum Zone.