Chapter 37: Stacy

Start from the beginning

I pushed the door open and braced myself for the impact of loud booming music but the moment the door was completely open, the music stopped.

Dylan and his secretary or PA, whoever she was, were both in what I guessed to be an empty room for working out.

Definitely not a gym.

It had large speakers at every corner, a few little benches and mats on the floor.

Dylan was shirtless with beads of sweat dripping down his body and hair damp and a little messy. He had a bottled water in his hand and phone on the other as he sat on the small bench.

Stacy was right behind him in grey leggings and black sports bra. She wasn't as sweaty as Dylan was, just a little moisture on her skin. Her long hair was in a high ponytail and unlike mine, fell down to her butt.

Both her hands were on Dylan's shoulder doing what I guessed to be a massage.

"Cupcake" Dylan said, staring at me like I was a lost princess or something "Hey"

"Hi"

"Um, meet my PA, Stacy"

"Yeah I know who she is" I said in an attempt to sound normal but it came out bored "I met her yesterday, remember?"

"Oh yeah, right" He paused "Stacy, this is Cupcake"

"It's Diana" I corrected, giving her a wave.

Then regretted it.

She scanned me head to toe with a look of disgust evident on her face. The moment her eyes met mine once more, she immediately covered it up with an obviously fake smile.

Nothing new.

"I'm sorry about the music, Stacy accidentally increased the volume"

"Yeah, okay whatever"

"Did we bother you? Cause if w_"

"We were just working out" Stacy piped in "Together"

"Good for you"

🦋. 🦋. 🦋. 🦋. 🦋

Dylan placed the a slice of toast on my plate and the last on Stacy's

Yeah, Stacy.

After walking out of their work out session or whatever they had, I really don't care, I went back to the comfort of my room and watched videos of goats screaming on YouTube cause that's totally what normal people do.

You should check it out, they sound even better than Cassandra after accidentally ruining her eyeliner.

I stayed in there for hours and at a point, almost fell asleep.

Then Dylan knocked on my door dressed in fresh clothes and invited me to join him for breakfast.

And yes, I thought it would be just him.

Not that I was desperate to talk to him only, trust me, that was the last thing I wanted.

It would he gallons of awkward drowned in gallons of awkward.

Really awkward.

What the hell am I gonna say?

Um, so I thought about it and totally understand it's my fault for calling it stupid when it was so important to you. How about we forget about it and you get me free ice cream?

The point is, I didn't want to be in the same situation I was the day before.

Seeing Stacy at the table made me feel great I wasn't going to deal with the tension and bad cause it didn't look like she liked the tiniest bit of me.

She looked hot in a tight nude colored dress and her hair, of course, dangling down to her butt.

She could really pass as a model.

So there I was guys, with Stacy and Dylan, having breakfast.

"So, what do you think of the food?" Dylan asked, taking a seat next to me and once again, staring at me like a lost princess.

"Yeah, great"

I could literally think of something great and the moment I opened my mouth, it would come out like I was bored out of my mind.

I didn't realize how much impact I'd caused till I saw the smile on Dylan's face erase.

Of course, I'm the bad guy.

I felt a pinch inside seeing I was once again totally at fault.

"I think it's amazing Dylan" Stacy piped in "I love your pancakes"

"Thanks Stacy"

"Oh, it's nothing. I just really appreciate things most people don't"

Okay, pause.

Who the hell is most people? Me?

I get it, I didn't reply with an expression as happy as hers but it didn't mean I didn't really appreciate it.

I loved his food, I always did. That literally explained why I always left the cooking to him and Stacy, a girl I had nothing against, indirectly made it look like I was so ungrateful.

"Diana, could you please pass the jug?" Stacy said, giving me an obviously fake smile yet again.

I knew whatever she was planning in her partially developed brain would lead to no good but I'd done a couple of things that made me look like the villain in the story.

With no other choice, I tried to return the smile but for a weird reason, it came out as a yawn.

"Sure"

She extended her hand towards me as I picked up the heavy glass then, just what you were expecting happened.

Rapture took place and Stacy went to hell.

Just kidding.

The moment the glass was before me, she forcefully pushed it and down it went to my jeans.

I didn't realize what was going on till I felt the cool liquid on my thighs and the loud shattering noise of glass right in front me.

"Oopsie!"

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello my dear butterflies.

Thanks for reading another chapter. If you feel there's any need to make some changes to this chapter or you find some things uncomfortable, please send me a message through Instagram @therealdream_writer11 or email @sophiaopeyemi70@gmail.com or Twitter @Dream_writer11

Don't forget to comment and share to your friends and family. Check out my other stories in your free time.

Instagram: therealdream_writer11
E-mail: sophiaopeyemi70@gmail.com
Twitter: Dream_writer11