Thirtyone. 🍹

The tension was intense all the time, Harry was literally watching me all the time and it made me feel pretty nervous. If we weren't in the same room he could be found in the camera room, I guess he was trying to work out if I had more drugs stashed away or more weapons that could be used against him. I didn't know why he was so bothered about me, he was the one who could easily stop me. 

It had been a month since the incident with the drugs and he was slowly letting up on watching me. I had to make a plan to get out of here, I was getting pretty fucking tetchy every moment of every day. I'd been here for around two months now and I was annoyed that I was stuck here alone. 

Opening the cupboard I rifled through it as I decided what I wanted to eat today for lunch, I was pretty hungry, to be honest. Moving things out of the way my gut was telling me that I didn't want a single thing that was in the cupboard. I tried the freezer but nothing in there piqued my interest either. 

"What are you looking for?" Harry asked as he looked up from the table as he noticed me huffing to myself at the lack of choice. 

I shrugged my shoulders, "I dunno." I looked around the room before I licked my lips, "Chocolate."

"Just put it on the list," he told me before he looked back at his phone. 

Turning to the fridge I wrote on the list before I looked in the cupboards again before I pulled out a loaf of bread and popped a couple of slices in the toaster before pulling out the butter from the fridge and the pot of marmite from the cupboard, one of my staple favourites. 

Once my toast popped I spread the butter over the slices before I opened the Marmite, I smiled as I stuck the knife in before pulling a knife full out of the tub. The smell wafted up and into my nose, instantly I gagged as I smelt it. Dropping the knife on the side I ran to the bathroom as I held my hand over my mouth, vomit had already started to fill my mouth and there was no way I was throwing up anywhere but in the toilet. 

Hunching over the bowl I started to throw up into the toilet as I held the seat with my hands as my stomach contracted with every retch. When I was finished I flushed the toilet before falling down on my knees on the bathroom floor leaning against the wall as I reached up for some tissue paper to wipe my mouth. 

"I don't like Marmite either," Harry said, I looked up and saw him standing in the doorway. That was right, I didn't even have time to close the door behind me in my panic to get to the bathroom. 

Wiping my mouth I chucked the tissue in the toilet bowl, "I don't know what's going on, I love Marmite."

"Yeah," he rolled his eyes at me before he walked away leaving me sitting there. 

Moving to get up I felt the urge to throw up again, leaning forward I started to vomit everything into the bowl, my eyes watering as I did so. I started to panic as I breathed heavily before I felt a hand on my back and my face being moved out of the way of the toilet bowl. 

"Not going to lie," he spoke as I continued to vomit, "Drinking this early in the day isn't good for you. You need to cool it with the alcohol."

Wiping my mouth with the back of my hand before I moved away from the toilet, my forehead and upper body drenched in sweat as I took my hair away from him and flushed the toilet. "Haven't drunk in a week," I told him as I left the toilet. "But you should know that."

He shook his head, "Maybe you ate something dodgy." He spoke as he followed me up the stairs. 

"Look," I said as I turned and looked at him on the stairs halting him just before he walked into me. "You don't need to follow me everywhere. I just want to take a bath and go to sleep."