Eighteen. 🏁

After a few days and a lot of medication, I managed to find the energy and motivation to get out of bed. I dressed in a pair of black jeans and a black hoodie, pulling the hood up allowing it to cast shadows over my face and not reveal it to the world and to myself. I was yet to see or feel my face and I was unsure if I wanted to, I had seen my father's reaction to it a few days earlier and since then he was the only one who had come to see me. 

I grabbed my phone from my desk which had been placed on charge but I hadn't checked it, I didn't want to look at it, I didn't want to see if anyone had tried to contact me. Turning it on I stood in the doorway of the bedroom as I waited for it to load and looked around to see if anyone was around. There didn't seem to be anyone which pleased me knowing I didn't have to quite explain why I was up and about. 

My phone vibrated in my hand and I looked down at it, there was a message from Zayn. I opened it almost immediately and I saw it was a small video that was dark and not quite loaded yet. A noise from the stairs disturbed me, I looked up and saw Harry heading up the stairs, I looked over at him from under my hood as he disappeared out of my view before reappearing a few seconds later at the end of the landing.

He stopped when he saw me standing there, "What are you doing?" I asked him as I turned so my left side was mostly on show to him. 

"I was just coming to check on you," he told me as he moved his head. 

"Why?" I asked as I held my hood down so it was definitely covering my right side or at least casting a shadow on my face. 

He stepped towards me slowly watching me as he headed towards me, "Your dad asked me to."

Backing away from him I made sure I put my hand over my right side of my face, I didn't know what I looked like but I was sure it was bad. "I'm fine," I lied my voice snapping. "You can leave me alone now."

He turned and walked away, I looked away from him my eyes looking down at my phone and a gasp leaving my lips as I saw the video that had been sent to me. 

The dark video was very obvious when I squinted my eyes as I looked at my brother's bloodied face, it showed him tied to a chair, his face not scared like he believed in whatever he had done

"Harry," I said his name as I dragged my eyes away from the short clip and looked up at the curly haired lad who turned to look at me, his hands in his leather jacket pockets. His green eyes bored into me as he waited for me to speak again, "Where is Thomas?"

He shrugged his shoulders before he turned away from me and started to walk away again. 

I looked at the short clip again before I walked away from my bedroom, my feet catching up with Harry as he walked down the stairs at a casual pace. I followed him until we got to the bottom at this point I went in front of him and made my way to my dad's side of the house.