Twentyeight. 📞

A few weeks passed by and I still hadn't managed to get a call to my father. Harry had been leaving me alone for at least three hours every day, my patience and drugs supply growing low with each passing day. I would take drugs to entertain myself and whilst he wasn't there it made me feel like paranoid about people finding me. I know this wouldn't last forever, I hoped it would be over sooner rather than later. I missed my father terribly and still didn't know anything about Thomas. 

Creeping around after Harry left I entered his room and finally after three weeks of searching I found the bag which contained my mobile phone and a charger. Leaning over to a plug I plugged it all in before I returned my attention to the bag. Inside the bag was a few handguns and boxes of bullets, several large wads of cash and a couple of passports. Opening them out one had Harry's face on it, with his name in full. Harry Edward Styles. I didn't take him as someone who had a middle name but as I thought about it, it really did suit him. The second one was mine, I looked it over before I returned it to the bag. 

I hoped that it would come down to us having to use them, being in this country I could find my way back home if I needed to if I let the country then I wouldn't be able to get home. 

The phone beeped and I pressed it as it loaded up. I had no texts or calls, not that anyone had the number apart from maybe just my dad. I pressed on the internet before I logged into my popular social media page. The notifications were piling up but none of them seemed to be of any importance. Clicking on my messages, Jessica had sent me loads trying to get hold of me every day since I left, I had another message from Zayn, I opened it. 

I can't wait to see your latest selfie.

Ignoring it I saw a message from a random person, opening it I saw it was a video. Clicking on the video I watched in horror as it started to play. 

I had never seen anything like it and I didn't know how old it was

I had never seen anything like it and I didn't know how old it was. It looked pretty recent, Thomas had aged and the way he was, it was nothing I had ever seen before. He was taunting a poor lad, had he turned to the other side, was he no longer part of my family? I wondered if he was even thinking about me if he realised where I was. 

Clicking on the profile I saw it was just a profile that had been made for the purpose of sending me a message. No photos, no posts, nothing. Logging out of the page I went on the contacts before scrolling through, I had a limit number of entered contacts, dad, Harry and Thomas. 

Pressing on Thomas' name I lifted the phone to my ear as it actually started to ring. 

"Hello?" He answered, I knew it was him straight away, I knew would his voice anywhere. Tingles went through my body as I smiled, he was alive. 

"Thomas," I breathed his name as I was still in disbelief that it was actually him. 

"Elliott?" He sounded surprised. "I thought you were dead."