Seven. 👑

As we drove up the driveway I started to feel nerves bunching up inside of me, I was so happy to be home, to be seeing my father, to be safe. As we neared the house I saw my father waiting on the porch, I smiled knowing he was waiting for me. When the car stopped I flung the door open and rushed into my father's arms putting my arms around him as he held me close to him. I felt him kiss my hair, a beautiful tender sign that he had missed me. 

"I'm so glad you are safe," he whispered as he held me before he pulled away and looked at my face. "Don't ever do that to me again."

Tears formed in my eyes again as I looked at him, I touched his face and smiled at him. "I love you, daddy," I spoke as I looked at him. "I'm so sorry."

He kissed my forehead before he stroked my hair, "You have nothing to be sorry for." 

I wished every moment I had with my dad was like this but I knew we couldn't always be this happy to see each other. He told me to go into the house and he'd be there shortly. I obeyed not wanting to do anything else but what he said before I went inside. 

Thomas hugged me when I entered the living room, "I thought you were with Jess."

"I'm here now," I tried to act brave like nothing phased me but inside I was nervous. "Can we just leave it?"

He pulled away from me as he looked at my face, his eyes scanned over me but there was not much skin on show. "You know that dad is going to want a full rundown of everything that has happened?"

I nodded as I sighed, "I thought as much."

"Ell," I heard my father's voice speak. I turned around to face my father who was standing next to Harry who was holding the jacket I had been given by Michael and my mobile phone. "I think we need to talk about what happened?"

My eyes flickered from my father to Harry back to my father before nodding. "Okay," I stood forward and took my mobile and the jacket from Harry before I rifled through the pocket and handed the remaining cash to my father. "Here," I turned away as he took the money before putting my phone on charge using the charging cable by the lamp before I looked back at my father. "Where do you want to go?"

"We'll go into the office," he said before turning away and leading the way. 

I looked back at Thomas who sat back on the sofa, "Aren't you coming?" I asked him as I flung the jacket down on the sofa. 

He shrugged his shoulders, "I'm sure he'll fill us all in later." He smiled at me, "Besides I know you'll tell me in your own time."

Rolling my eyes at my brother I laughed, "I love you, you know?"

Thomas nodded, "I love you too, Ell."

Heading away from him and the living room I caught up with my father and Harry who was in the office. I bit my lip as I sat in the soft blue chair and looked at my father who was sitting in his wooden chair and looking at me. Harry was sitting in a wooden chair but the same side of the desk as me, my father was the only one who sat the other side.