Chapter 30: The Wedding

Emily

The bed dipped slightly and kisses brushed from my neck to my shoulder blade. A warm hand laid on my belly and rubbed it, receiving many kicks in response. The lips finally reached my own. I welcomed them and kissed them deeper and harder. Hormones getting the best of me.

I opened my eyes to find Noah's looking at me. He kissed me again and I moaned at his touch. He slid a hand up my shirt and groped my left breast, then the right one. I arched my back to him and he sucked on my neck. His hands roaming lower, removing my shorts and positioning himself at my entrance. I was more than ready for him even without a lot of foreplay it had been a while and I was on fire by his touch. He entered me slowly at first, building pace until we had a steady rhythm. I moaned his name and sweet nothings in his ear. He smiled into my neck and kissed my mark, which sent tingles everywhere. I was so close to climax, he quickened his pace and I fell over that edge in happiness.

I was shook awake and jolted out of bed.

"No!" I yelled and fell back on the bed in frustration. That dream was way too real and that was disappointing.

Haylee held up two hands in response to my anger.

"What is wrong with you?"

I couldn't answer her without being embarrassed so I simply said I was still tired.

A sex dream? Really? I did an internal eye roll. Noah and I had agreed we'd wait till we were married to have sex again so that the honeymoon was intense and passion filled. Now I was regretting that decision.

"Get up and shower, I have to have you ready by 2. Groom's orders." She smiled at me and left the room. I sighed and got out of bed slowly. The waddle to the bathroom was painful, more so than usual. I gripped the counter when a pain ripped through me.

"Oh!" I yelled loudly. Harmony came through the door and looked at me.

"Are you alright?" Her voice was soft and sweet. I eyed her suspiciously, just in case. Still wary of her.

"I think so, just some false labor pains." I straightened up again and walked to the shower to turn on the water when a splash of water fell onto my bare feet.

Harmony went right to me and grabbed my arm, moving me swiftly.

"That's not false labor pains." She walked me down the stairs yelling, "Look out! Baby is coming! Get Noah!" Wolves moved out of the way as we raced to the hospital and Dr. Smith. I was placed on a gurney and my clothes were removed, replaced with the bleak hospital gown. Dr. Smith showed up shortly, followed by Haylee.

"Where is he?" I asked her. She tried to cover up the concern in her eyes and I started to freak out.

"What happened."

"Nothing! We just can't find him.." I was angry and spat at her.

"Look here missy, I am having this baby with or without him, you find him and tell him that!"

Haylee bolted out the door to find her brother. Dr. Smith injected some medicine into my IV and I started to feel better. It was almost time to push apparently and Noah still wasn't here. The contractions started getting closer together until I was dilated to a 10 and Smith said it was time to start.

"No, we have to wait for him, please."

"Luna, if we wait, we risk that baby dying."

I sniffled and took a breath in, ready to start pushing.

The doors flew open to reveal a very out of breath Noah in a black wedding tux. I let out a sigh of relief and pulled him towards me, laying a big kiss on him.