Chapter 7: The Rouge Clan

Emily

What the hell?

I bolted behind a tree and hid. It scratched my arms with it's rough bark. I peered from behind it to see what I could make out. Confusion filled my body along with exhaustion. I looked down at my body. My shirt was torn on the bottom left corner exposing my hip. My jeans were muddy and I could tell the scratches were bleeding. There was cut on my elbow and one on my forehead. I huffed, my chest popping in and out, trying to catch my breathe.

I see leaves, trees, and a squirrel? Where's this Rouge Clan you've got me hiding from?

Shut up, Emily! This is serious okay? We're gonna do something that you are totally not ready for but you have to trust me okay? The voice shouted.

OKAY! Hurry up, you're scaring me.

You're about to be more scared.

My body started to burning. The aching feeling going from limb to limb pulsed at my heart. I screamed because of the pain. My skin tore off of my body and brown fur started to take its place. I felt my bones breaking and bending in ways they were not supposed to. Fear moved through me but the pain was worse. I prayed for death.

"Please sto-stop." I whispered while falling to the ground. The pain still seared through me. 

Emily, I can't. Just pass out and trust me. You'll be okay. 

My eyes started to fade black when I heard a howling noise. 

That sounds so close?

Hooowwwwwwlllll