Chapter 3: Kidnapped and Possibly Happy About It

Clouds started to roll over the sky, blocking the sun and dropping the temperature about 10 degrees. I shivered as it started to mist. The houses started to feel farther apart than when I started. The nervous feeling in the pit of my stomach started to grow with each step. I felt like I was walking right into a trap. Every instinct in me told me to run. It told me to never stop because something was about to happen.

Great, I'm still at least five houses from my house and it's going to be a total down pour.

I still can't shake the feeling there's someone behind me.

I tugged at my grey jacket. The wind swept through my hair blowing the long brunette curls around my head, unfortunately it also swept my math assignment across the pavement.

Dammit.

I rushed to pick up every paper. When I reached the last paper, another hand grabbed it as I did.

"Holy Shit." I yelled and jumped backwards into someone.

I heard laughter from behind me. "Awful jumpy isn't she?" The familiar voice rumbled. The guy with my paper, handed it to me and looked up from under his hooded sweatshirt. 

Wow he's good looking. 

The person behind me slapped my ass and growled almost as if he heard me say it. I started to move forward again, pushing the hooded guy out of my way. A firm hand grabbed my arm and turned me around. "Where do you think you're going?" He asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Noah?" 

I started to back up slowly towards my house, hands raised to the side of my face. "Look my house is right there. I am going home." I whispered.

"No, you're not." His eyes are dark, boring holes into me. My stomach pulled again and I want him to kiss me.

What the hell is wrong with me?

He has too much power over you. The voice said with such intensity, it frightened me.

I felt hand tighten behind me. They grabbed my arms despite my struggle. My eyes were covered with a piece of cloth and about the time I was going to scream a hand covered my mouth. 

"No screaming, babe." Noah whispers in my ear as a kiss is placed on the side of my head.