Chapter 13: Luna's Play

Emily

Sleeping with Noah left me feeling so strange. I hated being so close to him because I still wanted to be home, but I was warming up to him. It was hard to hate someone your wolf and body are in love with.

I rolled out of bed after laying there for what seemed like hours. Noah was still asleep beside me, snoring happily away. He laid with his arm over his head, his hair was shaggy laying in layers, the sheet was barely covering his shorts. He had NO shirt on.

I was right about the abs. I thought to myself.

Can we please mate now? Jessie begged.

My body suddenly got very warm and I was very uncomfortable. My core ached, needing him to touch me. I leaned in to his scent, he smelled like the woods and aftershave. I bathed in his scent, wanting more. The urges pushed me and pushed me until I couldn't take it anymore. I climbed back on the bed and kissed him.

He stirred when my lips touched his and it took no time for him to kiss me back. His eyes flew open and his mouth became fierce.

"Emily." His voice warned. "Do not start this if you have no plans on finishing it." He tempted me. His arms were around me and my actions started coming to light.

"Stop!" I yelled and moved away from him. He reached for me, to pull me closer but I scooted farther away. Noah jumped out of bed and threw a lamp against the wall. He screamed in pain and fell to the floor holding his chest. I ran to him, dropping in front of him holding him.

"Noah! What's happening?" I screamed at him, shaking him. He cried out in pain again, this time touching his scars. They burned to the touch and seared him more. Finally the episode was over and he laid in my arms shaking in a cold sweat. When he had calmed down, I was petting his head brushing his hair out of his face.

"Noah." I said to him.

He looked up at me and grasped my hand.

"Every time you deny my advances, my chest sears with pain. I don't know what's wrong with me." His voice was wavering. He closed his eyes and fell asleep on my lap, while I felt like the worst person in the world.

Jessie, what's happening to him? I asked her.

When two wolves don't mate and mark each other, they feel the pain of rejection. He is being ripped apart inside trying to stop himself from hurting you, forcing you. The scars are evil, He has evil in him. I can feel it, Thomas can't help him. She whimpered.

I was crying softly when he awoke. His hand reached for mine and I allowed him to take it. He brought it to his cool lips and kissed it. His eyes were back to normal and he looked like Noah.

My Noah..

He was mine. And frankly, I was his.

Why deny this anymore?

I grabbed his face and kissed him passionately, but he pulled away.