Chapter 4: I'm Where?

Satin sheets fell from around my body as I shifted from under the blankets. The warmth of the room was overwhelming and made me have to go to the bathroom. I yawned and stretched my fingers out as I gripped the sheets.

I have got to pee. Like now.

I stood up and started to walk towards the door but stopped when my hand brushed bare wall.

What the hell? The middle of my nose crinkled up in confusion.

 "Where's my door?"

I looked around the spacious room, finally realizing that it isn't mine.

The bed is a big wooden four poster canopy. The dresser and night stands are deep mahogany and placed around the room. There's a closet door that is partially open with shirt sleeves poking out and a big wooden door to the side of the room with outhouse craved into the wood. 

"Where the hell am I?" I questioned aloud. I recalled last night and remember how I came to be here. 

Oh come on! I meet a cute and end up kidnapped. For real?

 I sat back on the bed.

My mom really will be talking about my missing body on Dateline.

I wanna go home. I want my room, my bed, my mom. I want Toby and Megan fighting in the hallway. I want to go home. 

The thought of my siblings made silent tears skate down the side of my face. The door that I didn't notice, before my cry-fest along the front wall, opened. Noah walked in with a plate of pancakes smeared in syrup and sausage links. He handed me orange juice in a glass jar. 

"I brought you some food. We had to give you something so you'd sleep and you have been asleep for awhile. I figured you'd be hungry."

"I am not hungry." My stomach growled loudly, causing the sides of Noah's lips to turn upward slightly.

"I think you are. Just eat it and We can talk afterwards."

I stiffened when he took a seat near me, placing the tray on the left night stand. 

"No." I state staring at him.

The slight smile disappeared and his eyes turned grey replacing the beautiful blue.

"Eat. The. Damn. Food." The words calmly flowed out of his gorgeous mouth.

Okay. Okay.  Geez talk about Beauty and the Beast moment here.

"Okay." I took a bit of the pancakes in front of me and sipped the orange juice. I glared at him by side me just hoping to kill him with eye daggers. Just being near him made me feel weird. I felt sick and warm at the same time. I wanted him and I hated him for taking me from my family.

What does he want with me?

"I want you to eat and then we'll talk about it." He rolled his eyes and huffed loudly, laying back on the bed covering his eyes.

"Why amhfg s isy sod shere?" I tried to ask while stuffing my face with amazing food.

"Emily, I can't understand you. Swallow and talk to me."

I swallowed the food so hard it hurts my throat. "Why am I here?"

"I can't tell you at this moment but I will soon. No you can't leave. No I won't tell you where we are. No I am NOT going to rape you." He smiled gently. 

How did he know what I was going to ask? 

Duh girl, he's the Alpha. He can read anyone's mind. The voice stated.

"What is an Alpha?" I meant to think but instead said out loud. 

Noah jerked up from the bed, leaped to his feet. "That is none of your business right now. Why do you ask?" He turned shoving his face in my own, his eyes looked worried.

"No reason." I lied. What is an Alpha?

Noah is an Alpha.

The tingles returned shortly after. The nervous feeling crept back into my stomach with every thought of being here with him. Something wasn't right here.