Bonus chapter: 87

Začít od začátku

"Yeah Umm sorry. I'm just gonna make some food I guess." I walked downstairs to the kitchen and opened the fridge. Inside was a container full of food with a note on top.

Señor king, I made some spaghetti for you and Miss Sydney. Just heat it up for about 2 minutes.

I took it out and put it in a bowl before placing it into the microwave. When it was done heating up, I took it out and sat down at the dining room table. When I finished eating and saw that Sydney wasn't coming downstairs, I headed upstairs to the office. I sat down in my chair and got started on some work. After about ten minutes I heard the door open. I looked up to see Sydney standing there. "I'm a jerk aren't I?"

I sighed and rolled my chair back a bit. She started walking to me as I turned my chair to the side. She climbed up on my lap wrapping her arms around my neck. I rest my hands on her upper thighs. "A little bit princess but I understand you're stressed."

She leaned forward and kissed my lips softly. "I am stressed but I shouldn't have taken it out on you."

I brought my hand up and touched her bottom lip with my thumb. "You're my wife princess, I'm supposed to take your shit. Is there anything you need from me?"

She shrugged. "I don't think there is anything you can do but thank you. I think I'm just going to go to sleep, my whole body is sore with stress." I brought my hands underneath her and stood up. She quickly tightened her hold on me in fright before loosening her grip, knowing I'd never drop her. I walked us over to our bedroom and laid her down on the bed. "What are you doing Amore?"

I said nothing as I took my jacket off and put it in the closet. I walked back in the see her still laying down. "Roll over." I Said. She rolled her eyes but did what I said.

"Again, What are you doing?"

I rolled up my sleeves and climbed on to her sitting some of my weight onto the back of her legs. "Helping you destress."

I moved my hands up and down, rubbing her back. I moved my head down and placed my lips all down her spine. I continued rubbing her lower back while kissing her shoulder blades. She moaned quietly. I moved my hands harder against her igniting a louder practically uncontrollable moan from her. "Amore per favore non fermarti (please don't stop)"

I chuckled as I leaned down next to her ear. "What was that princess?" I whispered placing a open mouth kiss on her shoulder.

"Please don't stop." She moaned out. I did as she wanted and continued kissing her back softly while rubbing her. I felt her removing herself from under me so I lifted myself off of her to let her roll onto her back. She leaned up and kissed me. I slid my tongue into her mouth holding her jaw and hip with my hands roughly but not hard enough to leave a mark.

Her hands came up and she started unbuttoning my shirt. I moved my lips down to her throat. "I thought you were sore princess?"

Her breath shuddered as I moved my lips down her chest kissing the top of her breasts. "I'm- I'm not that sore."

I chuckled. I lifted her up to my chest and moved off the bed. I walked us into the bathroom and sat her down on the counter. I slowly unbuttoned my shirt, making sure my eyes never left her. I set it down on the counter next to her. I moved my hands softly up her sides making her shiver. I reached my hands around her back to unclip her bra. When it was unclipped she brought her arms forward to slid it off of her. I moved my hands back down resting them on her hips. She anticipated my next move as she lifted her butt up allowing me to pull her shorts down. I threw them to her side. I tusked my tongue and shook my head. "No panties princess? Naughty girl." I whispered.