8

Sydney's POV

I woke up with a major headache. I put my hand on my forehead. "Fanculo, how much did I drink? (fuck)"

That's when I noticed I was in Jason's shirt from last night and my underwear. I looked over to the other side of me and saw Jason sleeping with his arm holding my waist. I stood up and started pacing back and forth.

No no no. Merda, what did I do? Not again, it can't happen again.

"Princess, what's wrong?" asked Jason in a hot husky morning voice. I turned back to him. The sheets were covering his lower half while his shirtless chest was on full display. A smirk appeared on his face when he caught me staring.

When I regained my senses I glared at him. "piccolo pezzo di merda. I can't believe you.(you little piece of shit)"

He rubbed his eyes and sat up. "What are you talking about?"

I growled. "I'm talking about taking advantage of me when I'm drunk. I mean I actually thought you were an okay guy but I can't even believe you would do this. You-"

He interrupted my rant and grabbed my hands that were coming to slap him. "Sydney, nothing happened."

"Then-then w-why-"I gestured to my clothes- his clothes on my body.

"We got back from the bar and we came up here. I helped you out of your dress because it wouldn't be comfortable sleeping in and you put on my shirt when I was changing. Princess, I wouldn't take advantage of you."

I blew a breath of relief and sat down next to him. "Grazie Dio, thanks... for not doing anything. (thank god)"

"You don't have to thank me. I mean you did make a little difficult for me not to."

I rose an eyebrow at him. "What are you talking about?"

He chuckled. "Well, you danced up on me at the club, climbed on my lap and kissed me, and tried to have sex with me."

I got up and sat on the couch, with my head in my hands. "Merda what is wrong with me."

He walked over and sat next to me. "Nothing's wrong with you, you were drunk. It's not a big deal. But you did say something odd..."

I leaned back and closed my eyes. "Great what did else did I do?"

"Nothing like that. But you said 'You aren't like the gang leaders I know." "You're nice. Most would have had sex with me by now.'." my eyes opened. "What did you mean by that?"

I sat up. Good, I didn't say anything. "I have no idea" I laughed. "I was drunk, I said and did things that I didn't mean. You shouldn't think much of it."

"Alright..." he said I a way that said he didn't believe me. I stood up and went to the closet and grabbed some clothes.

"I'm going to go shower." he nodded and walked up to me. He kissed the top of my head and let his lips linger for a moment before leaving the room.

When the door closed I sighed with content. What is happening to me?