1

*beep beep beep beep bee..*
I slapped my alarm clock off and slowing started getting up. Ah, merda. It was 7:00 o'clock I had less than an hour to get ready for work. I jumped out of bed and quickly took a shower. I walked over to my closet and threw on my ripped jeans and a white lace crop top. I put on some mascara and put my hair up in a messy bun.

I looked in the mirror taking in my reflection. I was pretty but not gorgeous. I have blonde hair and brown eyes. I had an hourglass figure that a lot of guys noticed but I never gave them a second look. I was very popular in high school and dated some guys here and there but all of them wanted the same thing. Sex. I know horny teenage boys are annoying.

I just graduated high school about two weeks ago and right now I work at a coffee shop during the day and a club at night. And no not as a stripper I am just a bartender. I live with my foster parents, Melissa and Jack Fields, and my twin brother Connor.

Our parents died when we were very young when we were visiting America. My mom was Italian and my dad was from California. After my parents died, Connor and I went to live with our grandparents who shortly died a couple months later. So we were bounced around foster homes until we ended up with the Fields. Mellisa was always nice but I never really liked Jack. But they gave us food, clothes and a place to live which I was grateful for.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed an apple before leaving for work. I got into my car, a simple silver Volvo. I got in and drove to work.

After an uneventful day at work. It was already five. I left the coffee shop to got to the bar so I could get ready to open up at seven.

I opened up the bar and was greeted by my boss Clyde, who was an old friend of my dad. He gave me this job despite my age. He was like an uncle to Connor and me.

I cleaned up the club and opened up at seven. I asked Clyde to let me off early because some of my friends from school were coming and I was gonna hang out with them.

I was working behind the bar when this really hot guy sat at the bar. His short dark brown hair was swooshed to the left. He was about 6'0, 6'1 ish and was built. His body looked as if he was some sort of Greek god. He was wearing a nice dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up showing off his muscular tattooed arms. his hazel eyes radiated lust and power. his plump pink kissable lips were pulled up into a smirk. I walked over to where he was sitting.

"Ciao c'è bella( hello there beautiful)" he said with a smirk.

"Oh sai l'italiano?(oh you know Italian)" I questioned and I saw a dumbfounded look on his face.

I laughed. " next time you try to impress a girl with talking Italian, make sure she isn't Italian" I chuckled before looking over him to see some guy grabbing my friend Ally who works here with me.

"Excuse me," I say as I jump over the bar and ripped his hands off her. "now the way I see it you got two options you can apologize to her and walk out of here quietly or I can beat your ass and make you leave. Your choice" I spat at him.

He laughed "look, sweetheart, this is none of your business so why don't you get you pretty little ass back over-".

That's it  I grabbed his wrist and flipped him to the ground then turned him to his stomach with a hold on his wrist, I pushed it up and stepped on his back.

I growled at him "Now I'm going to give you one more chance to walk out of here with your limbs still attached".

He nodded his head and I let him up as security took him out. I looked around and saw everyone looking at us. "Shows over go back to your lives" I yelled and the DJ took that as a sign to start the music. Everyone then turned back to dancing and drinking while my focused went to Ally.

"Are you okay dolcezza?( sweetheart)"I asked her as I check her for any injuries.

She sent me a smile and hugged me as she said " I'm fine, thank you for helping me"

I smiled at her then sent an 'I'm gonna go now'  look to Clyde. He nodded at me and I went to the back to change into a tight black short sleeve dress that went to my mid thighs.

I walked back out to the club and saw that my friends from school were here so I went over and started talking and dancing with them.

After about an hour of dancing and drinking, I was getting a bit tipsy. Even though I was tipsy I started to get the feeling that someone was watching me.

I turned around and saw the really hot guy, that failed to flirt in Italian with me, with about five other hot guys around him.

Why is he staring at me? why are they all staring at me? 

He seemed to notice me looking at him 'cause he smirked and sent me a wink. I shrugged my shoulders, turned around and continued dancing.

At about 1 AM I left the club, on the way back to the house. When I got home I quietly went upstairs and welcomed my comfortable bed and the darkness and I fell asleep.

So this chapter is just setting up. I understand it is probably boring. I promise it will get better once the plot starts. I hope you enjoy it. Please comment and vote or whatever. Stay tuned for the next chapter. Thanks <3

*** outfits she wore ***