79

Third person POV

Today was the big day, June 19. Today was the day two people are to be joined in holy matrimony. Today was the day Sydney Di' Medici Black was to become Sydney Di' Medici King.

Sydney and Jason spent last night in different places. Sydney decided to follow the superstitions that say you can't see each other the night before and the day leading up to the wedding. As you probably guessed Jason wasn't too pleased about that but would do whatever Sydney asked to make her happy. Sydney and Jason spent the night in two different hotels rooms at the hotel where the wedding reception would take place. They booked a church for the ceremony a block away from the hotel.

Amelia, Sam, and Madi spent the night with Sydney. They woke her up early and had a few masseuses come to pamper them. The girls excluding Ariana got massages before hair and makeup artists came. The ladies worked on the girl's hair and makeup while the girls talked. When they were finished the ladies packed up their things and left.

All of the girls did gold eyeshadow, dark mascara, light pink blush, and a dark maroon lipstick. The girls got dressed in strapless black to gold ombre dresses with gold heels. Jason and Sydney decided to have a black and gold themed wedding. The girls helped Sydney into her wedding dress over top her sexy lace underwear set. She put on her garter from Amelia, her bracelet from Madi, and the shoes from Sam.

Sydney took off one shoe before looking at herself in the mirror as per Italian wedding traditions. "You look so beautiful bambina. You look just like your mother," said Ariana lovingly.

Sydney smiled. "Thank you Zia." she took a deep breath in. "okay let's go." The girls went downstairs and climbed into a limo that drove them to the church. The guys were already at the church waiting for the girls. When the girls got there, Ariana kissed Sydney on the cheek and went to take her seat. The girls said there good luck's before they walked down the aisle with their assigned partner. It was Ariana walking with Sean, Madi walking with Chris and Sam walking with Jackson. They walked in order of how they were standing. Ariana was Sydney's maid of honor and Sean was Jason's best man.

Sydney was doing a last minute look at herself in the mirror once again with one shoe off. There was a knock on the door. "Sydney? You ready?" called Giovanni. Sydney was about to open the door when she walked away and sat down on the couch. "Tesoro? I'm coming in." he opened the door and stepped inside.

"Gio I don't know if I can do this."

He smiled softly and sat down next to her. "What's wrong?"

"Gio my parents aren't here. My brother isn't here. I always thought today was going to be a special day for family and my family isn't here." Sydney cried laying her head on his lap.

"Oh Tesoro." he sighed gently stroking her hair. "I know your parents and brother would be here if they could. They loved you so much, Tesoro."

"How can I get married without them here?" she whispered.

Gio smiled. "I uh I actually have something for you."

Sydney lifted her head off his lap. "What?"

"I was gonna wait until after the wedding but." he went into his inside jacket pocket and pulled out an envelope. "Here you go." He handed her the letter and she opened it.

My darling daughter,

If you are reading this it means your father and I are most likely dead. Our lives are incredibly dangerous and the risk of death is an everyday thing. The one thing we know for sure is that we love you and your brother more than anything in the world.