82

This entire chapter is a sex scene. If you are uncomfortable by these then skip this entire chapter. If you aren't uncomfortable than happy reading!

I opened the door to see Jason lighting up candles around the room. I giggled and smiled. "Amore, What's all this?"

He turned around and his jaw dropped. "Holy fuck" He whispered. I bit my lip and walked over to him wrapping my arms around his neck as his went around my waist. "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life."

I smiled at him. "You like it?"

He pulled his head back a bit and gave me a once over. He bit his lip and smirked at me. "I love it, princess... Damn, I married the sexiest woman alive."

I giggled. I moved my hands down to his chest and pushed him to sit on the bed. I stood in between his legs and put my hands on his chest. "I love you."

He smiled and pulled me against him. "I love you too." I leaned down and kissed him. His tongue invaded my mouth exploring every inch of it. His hands lightly went down my back and squeezed my ass. I moaned in his mouth as his large rough hands rubbed my ass cheeks. His hands moved to my thighs picking me up and setting me on his lap.

I grabbed the ends of his jacket and started pulling it off of him. I slowly unbuttoned his shirt and undid his tie throwing them to the ground next to his jacket. I felt him kick off his shoes and his socks. I kissed and sucked on his neck just like he always does to me. I skimmed my teeth up along his neck up to his ear. I kissed the part right under his ear slowly, agonizingly slow causing him to groan and pull me even tighter against him. I licked a line on his neck then blew on it. He slightly threw his head back as a moan escaped his mouth. "Stand up" I whispered into his ear.

"As you wish princess" he grabbed me by my waist and lifted me up off his lap setting me on the ground as he stood up. I pecked his lips before I ran my fingers down his chest. I slowly unbuckled his belt taking it off of him. After unbuttoning and unzipping his pants I pulled them down and he stepped out of them. "Princess wait- "

I smiled and touched his cheek. "Amore you always take care of me. Let me take care of you first this time."

Jason smiled and brushed a strand of hair behind my ear. "Okay," He said as he kissed my forehead. I gently caressed him through his boxers. I kissed his jaw and down his throat as I continued to rub him. "Uhh, princess?"

"Yes?" I asked kissing his neck.

"Don't make me beg." He groaned quietly. I continued to say nothing as I slowly rubbed him. "Please?" He whispered. "Make me feel good please?"

"Close enough" I shrugged kissing his cheek. I slowly went down on my knees in front of him. I smirked when I saw his hard-on through his underwear. I gently kissed him through his boxers. I pulled his underwear off of him and his hard cock sprung out. I looked up at him with a serious expression on my face. "Don't touch my hair."

He nodded eagerly. "Yes, ma'am." I smiled at his answer. Keeping direct eye contact with Jason, I ran my fingernails gently up his shaft. I took one of his balls in my hands and started massaging it. I moved to the other one giving it the same equal attention. I looked up at him and slowly licked my lips. "Fuck princess... You are so fucking hot."

I bit my lip and winked at him. "Oh just wait" I went to the first one and licked it. I ran my tongue along his entire ball before moving to the other doing the same to it as I did to his other. When I was done his boner was larger and I could tell from his expression that it was almost painful. He needed release but he was going to need to ask for it. Again I ran my fingernails along his shaft slowly. "Is there something you want amore?"