72

My 7 lb 7 ounces one-week-old baby boy laying in my arms was the most precious thing I have ever seen on earth. This beautiful light brown eyed little brown haired baby boy is perfect. I made this, we made this. I gently bounced the little angel in my arms until his little eyes closed and his breaths slowed. I laid him down gently in his crib. " il mio bambino (my baby)" I whispered.

"Princess? Are you up here?" Yelled Jason. He walked into our bedroom. "Princ-"

"Shh," I said putting my finger to my lips. " I just put him down for his nap."

"Oh sorry." He whispered. He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and put his chin on my shoulder. "He's perfect just like you." He kissed my cheek.

I smiled. "Thank you. You gave me the perfect baby."

"He's perfect because of you princess. And you made this baby I just helped."He chuckled.

"He reminds me so much of my brother," I said stroking Antonio's little head.

Jason sighed and kissed the crook of my neck. "They found his body princess, last night. They are bringing him back today."

"Good," I said. "Jason it's time."

"For what princess?"

I sighed. "To see Dante again."

He slightly tensed against me. "Are you sure princess? Do you really need to see him again?"

I nodded and turned around in his arms putting my hands on his chest. "I do amore. As much as I would rather never have to see him again, I know I have to. I have to give him what he deserves after what he did to me all these years. I have to be the one to kill him."

He nodded. "As you wish princess." he kissed my forehead. "I'll ask Sam to watch Antonio."

I leaned up and pecked his lips. "Okay I'm gonna get dressed." he nodded and left the bedroom as I went into the closet. I changed into a pair of athletic leggings, a sports bra, and an old t-shirt. I put on a pair of tennis shoes before walking out of the closet. I walked over to Antonio's crib and kissed his little head. "Auntie Sam is gonna watch you for a bit. Mommy and daddy have to go kill the bad man."

Jason and I left the house and he drove us the 'torture chamber' in the woods. We drove in silence with Jason holding my hand in one of his in between the two of us. When we got there he climbed out and came over to my side opening my door for me. We walked hand in hand into the cabin and to the small room. "I had my men stock up some supplies for you to use on Dante."

I nodded. "Good... Jason?"

"Yeah, princess?"

I sighed. "Ar-are you sure you want to come in there with me? You're going to see a side of me that you might not like."

He chuckled. "Nothing you could do would ever make me love you any less. And I have done some horrible things in my life Sydney. I'd be hypocritical if I judged you for what you are about to do to him."

I smiled. "I love you," I whispered.

He leaned down and kissed me slowly. "I love you too princess."

I breathed in slowly. "Let's do this." the guard opened the door and walked inside. Dante was right where we left him, tied up to a chair in the middle of the room. The originally empty table was now covered with all sorts of knives, guns, and other surgical equipment that would serve as torture devices. "Hola Dante," I smirked.

**torture scene starting now. If you are squeamish then don't read it**

He looked up at us. "Doll you're back. And here I was thinking you forgot all about little old me."