"Sorry to interrupt you two but our manager just called. We are needed at the company" He said in his grumpy way.

"Alright, I'll be out soon"

Yoongi nodded and left. Taehyung turned to Lisa.

"Look, It seems I have to get ready soon"

"Don't worry, I'll be right here"

They kissed and Taehyung went into the bathroom to have his bath. When he returned, he quickly dressed in one of his numerous Gucci designer clothes.

"You look so handsome" Lisa exclaimed.

"Thanks babe"

She hugged him tightly. "I hope your meeting won't last long"

"I hope so too"

"I'll walk you out"

"But you know you can't be seen outside with me. We might get caught by paparazzi"

Lisa nodded. "Don't worry, I understand. I'll just walk you to the door"

"Okay" They held hands and walked out of the room. As soon as they stepped out, they heard light giggles behind them. They turned and saw Jimin and Jungkook leaning close to each other. They seemed to have come out from Jimin's room at the same time. The four stopped and looked at each other.

"Oh good morning" Jungkook greeted exposing his bunny smile.

Taehyung looked down and noticed their fingers were interlocked and he felt a tiny bit of jealousy in his heart. It hurt more when Jimin didn't even look at him.

"Good morning" Jimin said in a barely audible voice.

"Morning" he responded.

Jimin suddenly grabbed Jungkook's arm running his hands softly over it.

"Come on Jungkookshi. Let's hurry to the van so we can get the couple seat at the back"

Taehyung saw the lovely smile Jungkook gave to Jimin and he couldn't believe his eyes and ears.

Couple?

Jimin drew Jungkook along with him and they both left hitting each other playfully.

Lisa looked surprised. "Is it me or are those two acting strange?"

Taehyung was trying to understand what just happened in front of him. If he wasn't mistaken, they were flirting with each other.

"Yeah, they are acting strange" he said almost to himself. Lisa didn't want to think it but she was starting to believe that Jimin was up to something.

"Come on Taehyung, you've gotta go" she said and kissed him fully on the lips. He smiled at her and left the house.

All the members were already at their vans. There were two vans and Taehyung hoped he wouldn't be led to the one where Jimin and Jungkook was but that was the one he was led to. Immediately, he stepped his leg into the van, he heard soft laughter and that Jimin's giggle which always made his heart pound. They were both sitting at the couple seat in the back, bodies pressed to each other, hands clasped together.

Yoongi was sitting close to the window at the first row on the right side so Taehyung decided to seat at the first row on the left side close to the window. He made sure there was enough space between himself and the other two but it didn't stop his ears from being assaulted by their endless laughter and playful banter.

Taehyung didn't like it especially when it was someone else making Jimin laugh. Taehyung hadn't heard Jimin laugh in a while and to know that it was Jungkook making Jimin laugh left a bitter feeling in Taehyung's heart.

He tried to ignore them through out the ride to the company but it was almost impossible. He started to drink some vegetable juice to try and distract himself from the noise at the back. Yoongi was the first to react.

"What's going on with you two today? you've been giggling like a pair of two teenage brats. It's annoying. Are you two dating or something?" he attacked.

There was an uncomfortable silence before Jungkook spoke.

"Yes, we are dating!"

Taehyung spat out his drink in shock while Yoongi just stood up and stared at the two in disbelief, his mouth slightly open.

"You are what?" he repeated. Taehyung looked at them and he could see Jimin trying to shut Jungkook's mouth up but the latter could not be stopped.

"Jimin asked me to be his boyfriend last night"

"Shut up Kookie" Jimin pleaded but then froze when his eyes met with Taehyung's. He stopped fretting and held jungkook closer.

Yoongi started smiling brightly. "Finally, you have embraced your gayness. I'm so happy for you two"

Taehyung scoffed. His heart was burning and he felt angry but why?

Yoongi turned to Taehyung. "Can you believe it? I always thought it was going to be you and Jimin but I didn't know it would turn out to be Jungkook and Jimin"

Taehyung remained silent. His mind kept replaying recent events in his head. He asked Jungkook to be his boyfriend yesterday. Why? Had he always had feelings for him? He was even more shocked that Jimin was gay. All these years he had thought he was straight or had he just been ignoring the signs that were obvious before his eyes?

"Hyung, you've been silent. Aren't you going to say something?" Jungkook yelled.

Taehyung suddenly sprang from his seat.

"Since when did you start loving each other?" He said in a serious note. Jungkook was about to speak but Taehyung stopped him.

"I'm asking your boyfriend"

Jimin gulped but put on a tough face. It was obvious that Taehyung was trying to test him.

"It's been almost a month now"

"A month?" Taehyung said biting his lower lip. "And you are sure that you love him and you want to be with him"

Jimin hesitated but then gave him his full eye smile before turning to Jungkook and taking his hand. They were now looking straight into each other's eyes

"More than anything" Jimin whispered and Taehyung's heart sank.

"I don't know why I never noticed before but Jungkook is the nicest person in the world and when I finally understood my feelings, I gave in to them"

Jimin looked back at Taehyung with a triumphant smile and Jungkook just smiled cockily. Taehyung nodded.

"That's good, I'm glad to see you so happy. Congratulations. I'm happy for you two" He lied and looked at them painfully. Jimin avoided his gaze and placed his head on top of Jungkook's shoulder. Taehyung sank back in his seat and tried to ignore the fact that Yoongi kept looking at him.

The couple were no longer giggling behind the car and Taehyung wished they would because now nothing distracted him from the pain he was feeling deep inside his heart. He looked out the window to the buildings they passed. This was the longest ride ever.

To be continued in the next chapter....