***

"Miami, you are so fucking great. I'd have sex with all of you if I could"

The crowd roared for Dillon.

"This will be my last song... I haven't released off the album. Enjoy Miami, I love you. You were wonderful", Dillon set down the microphone and returned his attention to his mixer.

The song sounded so damn familiar to my ear but I couldn't pick it up, I swear I had heard this exact song in one of Dillon's sets on soundcloud. I had not been so sure if it was his edc of umf set.

"I can't take it" the voice of the song sang repeatedly.

The song went on after 2 even and even build up and drops and Dillon ended his set with some type of deep house song that was basically the same beat extended than faded off the song. This time Dillon didn't say anything to the crowd, I guess he was too amused, after a good couple of silent she waved to the crowd and jogged down in my direction smiling.

A couple photographers came out of the blue and snapped quick photos. It had started and get crowded on the stairs.

I gave Dillon a side hug and complimented on his set.

"You ready to head out?" Dillon put his arm around my shoulder and we began walking together off the stairs.

I felt comfortable at the moment with Dillon's arm around me, it made me feel like I was his girl and well that was quite a good goddamn feeling.

I nod my head and we were still walking out. I swear we must've looked like a couple at the moment. I felt so close to Dillon's body, I could feel his heart pumping from the energetic stage he had just got off of. His hand wasn't tight around my shoulder although it was kind of just hung there loose.

More than half of the people backstage that must've been staff or VIP members of the club congratulated Dillon on his set. I decided I should back off a bit since fans wanted pictures. I yawned and rubbed my eyes. Dillon was smiling and laughing with some fans and signing merch.

"To get this party going all night we have our one of our very own local DJ T-Bo! Let me see your hands up!" I looked down at my feet and began to laugh at the name of this DJ. It was 1:30am and a Dj no one knew wanted to take in after Dillon's perfect set. Dj T-Bo.. why?

I quickly walked away from Dillon peeking over again on the stage, more than half the people during Dillon's set just left. Some people were bouncing there heads and others were probably just completely drunk to the head having nothing else to do.

"Robin!", Dillon's voice called for me. I turned around.

"What are you doing?", Dillon asked concerned.

"Nothing" I shook my head walking over to Dillon.

"C'mon, let's get out of this place while we have the chance", Dillon leans in with his elbow out motioning for me to hold onto him. This moment couldn't get any cuter.

I smiled and locked my arms with him.

Making our way out it was pretty dark and the car coming for us was running a couple minutes late. We waited with 2 security guards out in the pitch black of the dark and the only thing light was the brightness of Dillon's phone screen lighting up his face.

I peeked over examining his screen. He was twitter checking off a few of his notifications and scrolling down his timeline.

Our arms had still been linked together and I didn't want to pull away for anything.

"Dillon," I ask for his attention.

"Yeah?" He mumbled softly taking his attention off his phone straight to me.