Chapter 12: Prepare

Turning the water on again, Cas puts the bowl under the stream, his thoughts wandering to what he shared with Dean. Pressing his covered erection against the sink, Cas tries to lessen the lust he feels. The pain of the drawer digging against his member is enough to stave off the need but almost makes him go over the edge. He shudders a shaky breath while he rinses out the washcloth, and then teleports back into the room.

Dean is awake, his stare pinning Castiel. "What was that at the end Cas? You don't play fair." Dean points out, his voice raw from the earlier exertion, but a slight grin shadowed on his face.

"I couldn't help myself. I knew what that power does to you, and I wanted to please you, Dean." Castiel counters, slightly apologetic.

"Oh you pleased me, dear angel, you pleased me." Dean cocks an eyebrow at the man, shaking his head.

"This next part is going to be most unpleasant," Cas warns, taking the warm washcloth to Dean's left leg. He passes it over his flesh, cleaning the rest of the blood, and other things, from his skin. He repeats this with the right leg, after cleaning off the rag. One final dip into the water and Cas places one hand on Dean's chest as he uses the cloth to clean Dean's now flaccid penis. Dean shudders, but it does not spring to life this time.

Laughing slightly, "Guess the ole boy is exhausted." Dean jokes, looking down.

"Do you want me to awaken it again?" Cas offers.

"Oh, no. Not again Cas. If I had another one of those, my heart would give out." The chains shake again, as Dean motions with his hands.

"As you wish. Now, are you ready to continue this?" He looks to the other man, a mask of seriousness falling over his face.

"Yeah, let's get this over with."