"Annyeong, Haesoo!" Jungkook came and sat beside me. "How's your day?"

"Uh, kinda good" I replied.

"Oh! Hi hyung!" He greeted Jimin.

"I said don't call me hyung" Then Jimin left.

"What's his problem?" I asked.

"I don't know" He shrugged.

It's been a month, Jungkook and me are always together. He always hangs out with me. We are always together. I guess I already know him. I'm getting to know him little by little as we're always together; everyday.

I just noticed that Jimin was not talking to me these weeks, he just ignores me when I call him.

Today, I'm walking through the streets of Seoul. We don't have classes so I insist my Eomma to let me be the one who will shop to the grocery since we don't have foods in our fridge.

Smelling the scent of Seoul, it really feels good. As I enjoyed the scent, I called Jimin so that we can shop together.

I find for my phone and touched the '0' number. I called for Jimin the he picked it up after a minute of me waiting for him.

"Yah! What took you so long?" I shouted through the line.

"Wae?" He asked. His voice again, no emotion.

"Can you shop with me today?" I please hoping him to join me.

"Sorry but I'm busy"

"What?"

"I'm sorry. I'm busy, we can shop next time"

"Why not now?"

"I said I'm busy right?"

"Yah? What's your problem?"

"Nothing, Bye" he ended the call so fast. What's his problem?

I just shrugged what just happened. I entered the grocery store. I put all the things we need to the cart in front of me. I am now at the middle of the store when I saw a chocolate and sweets in front of me.

"Eomma, sorry but I'll buy these" I mumbled to myself as I picking up some sweets. I paid the things I bought then went out.

"Gosh, so heavy" I whined. "But it's okay. It's my choice"

I decided to walk. I just feel to walk right now.

While walking, I saw a familiar guy. He's with a girl.

I gasped when I saw that the guy is..... Jimin.

They are both walking, Jimin's hands on her waist. The girl is so close to his face. The girl keep on kissing his jawline. Why do they flirt in public?

I tried to call Jimin.

"Hello?" I said to the line. I saw Jimin signing her a 'shh' then the girl nodded.

"Yes?" As always, his voice is so different. No tone.

"Where are you?"

"In my house, trying to sleep"

"Okay"

"Do you want me to go there?"

"No need"

"Okay" I immediately ended the call. Why do I feel this? A little bit mad.

I hid as I watch them flirting. The girl is so sexy, a beautiful one. They both entering a building. A building with a '모텔 (Motel)' sign. As they entered, Jimin kissed her.

Oh, why do I feel this?

I immediately found a cab, I said the address of my home.

I placed the bags on the table ignoring mom. I ran as fast as I could and entered my room.

I let my body lay on my bed. I want to cry, I really want to cry. But I can't. My room is not soundproof, Eomma will just hear me crying. I don't want her to hear me.

So, I really don't understand myself now. Why do I feel this? I keep on saying those words to my mind, I want to find an answer.

I locked the door, I hid behind the blanket and rest my face on the pillow. I cried as much as I can.

Is it Jealousy? No, he's just my bestfriend. I can't take it anymore, he's been ignoring me. It's been three weeks. So, this is the reason? She already got a girl?

My phone ringed. I didn't picked it up, I'm not in my mood. But after 5 rings, I decides to pick it up.

I saw Jungkook's face on the screen. I cleared my throat, I wipe away my tears, I tried not to sniff.

"Yeobeoseyo?" (Yeobeoseyo is way of saying hello when you're talking in the phone)

"Yeobeoseyo" I said.

"How are you Haesoo?"

"Uh.... I-I'm o-okay" I said between hiccups.

"Are you really okay?" His voice sounds worried.

I can't take it, I cried through the line.