Last Chapter: Afterwards And Ever after

Hehehehe! Just kidding. *Dodges knife, stone, sword, fork and all sorts of sharp object* Yupp! *proceeds with caution* (Now, from a safe distance) I'm not a fan of tragedical stories😁 and would never write one. It was nice keeping you guys on the edge tho😋💃. Here's a really long chapter by the way💆. Sit tight!

'Memories are bittersweet feelings that reminds you of the past, absent your present and prepares your mind for the future.'

"Ma'am, these are the records of the past few years you requested for?" She dropped the file.

"Oh. Thank you."

"Welcome ma."

"Is it ready?" Her secretary nodded. "Good then, let's get going."

Hanan exited the office. Being the current CEO of this huge company was really exhausting. Now, Hanan actually understood Faaiz's busy. Speaking of which, She forced her mind to not think about it. Afterall it's been four years already.

Four years since Faaiz left. Grandma seldom talks and the heart attacks have gotten severe. Neemah and Hussein are engaged already and would be getting married soon.

Four years of longing, Four years of waiting, four years of despair. Four years without a single phone call or any hint of his where about. Four years of desperation. Those were the toughest phase of her life. Despite her rough childhood, she felt this more. Even the death of her father didn't make her that miserable.

"Its all set ma." Her secretary informed, breaking Hanan out of her thoughts. Ever since Faaiz's disappearance, Hanan hadn't heard from Aminah. She vanished too, like her boss. She knew nothing about her well being.

Passing by the employees, they all smiled at her as she walked through. Hanan stared back at her achievement, the past four years was real struggle.

Hanan later found out part of the problems they've encountered in the company was due to Aminah.

"Are you sure you are really ready for this?" Her secretary asked, concerned. Hanan shut her eyes and nodded. She gave her a smile of reassurance.

She exited the building where she was surrounded by swarms of paparazzi.
"We heard about the new project you planned on making for this company. Care to hint us?" A reporter attacked.

"Since your husband's disappearance, how have you been able to cope? This is like what? The fourth year?"

"Your company or should we say, the Hasnayn's group of companies has been making lot of progress lately and is among the top 5 rank, how do you feel about this?"

"Any news about Mr poker face yet?"

"Is your husband returning anytime soon?" the questions came from different angles and Hanan tried to remain calm.

"Lot of people have been intimidated by your potentials and capability. Are you even aware of that?" Now, that was a news, an overwhelming one that is.

"Is there any advice you get to give young entrepreneurs out there on how to make business successful, like you did with yours?"

"And how have you made it this far, to being the most recognized and most successful business so far?"

Muttering a bismillah, Hanan Hasnayn answered the few she could. "As you all know, managing this company is a huge task and very challenging. Fine, there are some times I do feel like giving up but, Alhamdulilah. Here we are today. It's not by my power, its been God and perseverance."

She then smiled warmly, "And of course, support from dear ones." Hanan gulped. "Regarding the news about my hubby, I suggest you guys respect our privacy and stop being nosy!"