Chapter Twenty One:Outburst And Decision

'Even the darkest nights will end and the sun will rise again'

The ride home was a silent one as no one motioned to utter a word. Hanan gaze out of the window as she watched the evening sky. The beauty of the night somehow capturing her into a magical bliss, and calming her internal rage.

From the corner of her eyes she could see him clenching and unclenching his jaws and running a hand through his hair frustratedly.

She could care less.

Isn't she supposed to be the one angry? And throwing tantrums. But here she was keeping her calm.

God knows how much she's trying her very best not to strangle him right there and then. She even considered choking him to death with his ties. But, Killing is not so good.

Murderer Hanan.. The name sounds so wrong! And so, she tried her very best not to lose her very last straw.

The car maneuvered into the Hasnayn's mansion. No one spoke a word as they both made their way inside. Faaiz forgot something in the car and went back for it.

Hanan entered the house and was met with silence. Its not 12 am yet is it? Granny must have taken the drugs Causing her to sleep early. She thought as she went into their room.

Damn! These heels are killing! She muttered as she took it off. Freedom! The door flung open but she ignored him. As she chanted some verses to calm her down.

One wrong word and she would snap!

All of a sudden, she felt her back Hit the wall. He trapped her. "So tell me, what was that sleazy being doing there?"

"How on earth would I know?"he grabbed her upper arm.

"I made it clear you can't be with him!"

"Or what?"

She could tell she's provoking him. But in reality she was trying her best to remind her self that murder won't do her any good and that she'd become a widow and that means widow and a murderer and that means jail and that means tarnished reputation for life!!

So she couldn't do that. She will have to be really really calm and patient. But her revolve is wearing thin.

He punched the wall beside her angrily. "That scumbag was holding you!!" he yelled but was mindful cos Mariam is the last thing he wants to deal with right now.

She gave him an incredulous look "So what?"

"Oh really?! So now you beginning to show your real self aren't you? Despite how I warned you about that a**h** you still went ahead to even hug him!!"

"You stalking me!!??"

"I wouldn't put it that way"

Now she had had enough. "Oh really. Says the husband who openly disregarded his wife. Do you even have any idea what humiliation I went through out there? Do you even realize the incredulous look on people's faces!?"

He kept mute and pulled back. "Dragging me like a piece of sack in front of massive crowds. Displaying maniacality! Do you know how hard I'm stopping myself from just strangling you?!" Now he seemed amused.

She Shut her eyes and calmed her nerves. "You know what?"

"You are just a self centred, obnoxious, jerk who doesn't care about other people's feeling. Only see things from your own perspective. You are annoying as hell!
Take it or leave it, you are a cold hearted monster!!"

His expression hardened and for a moment she thought he'd hit her. She expected it but it never came. Rather, he only held on tighter to her arm, his grasp tightened and she knew It'll leave a mark. She squirmed and that was when he noticed and left her arm turning her back to her. He puffed out an angry breath.