"So you think he's possessed?" Dean asked.

"It's a good bet." Sam replied. "So what, just walks up to someone, touches them, and they go stark raving psycho?"

"Those demons that got out at the gate, they're gonna do all kinds of things we haven't seen."

"You mean the demons we let out?" Sam asked.

"Guys." Dean was looking at the bar. The man they were looking for was walking towards the bar. "Alright, showtime."

"Wait a minute." Bobby said.

"What?" Dean looked at Bobby.

"What did I just say?" Bobby looked at Dean. "We don't know what to expect out of this guy. We should tail him till we know for sure."

"Oh, so he kills someone and we just sit here with our junk in our hand?" Dean asked.

"We're no good dead." Bobby argued. "And we're not gonna make a move until we know what the score is."

"Hey, Bobby," Sam started, "I don't think that's an option."

"Why not?" Bobby asked. Sam motioned his head towards the bar.

Tamara and Isaac were walking towards the bar.

Bobby hit the dashboard. "Damn it!"

~<•>~

Jessica was getting fidgety. Even though she barely knew the two, Jessica felt like she needed to do something.

"I'll be right back." Jessica said as she quickly got out of the car. Everyone silently whisper-shouted her name but Jessica didn't listen. She smiled at the two and waved to them.

"Isaac, Tamara! What are you two doing here?"

Tamara looked at her husband strangely. "What are you doing here? Do you know what's in there?!"

"Yes," Jessica said. She pulled out her flask that was filled with holy water. "Thought I might help." Jessica smiled.

Isaac sighed and motioned his head for Jessica to join them.

Dean watched as all of this played out. He was fidgeting in his seat. Everything told him to get out of the car and grab that girl. He wanted to scream to her. Yell at her for how stupid she was being. Jessica had no idea what she was dealing with.

~<•>~

Music was playing in the bar. Jessica moved her hair out of her face and sat at a different table. She watched as Tamara said her "I love you's" to her husband as he got up from the table. He walked over to the bar and stood next to a man. Jessica couldn't hear what they were talking about. But, a few minutes later, the man grabbed Isaacs arm and pulled it to the side. In his hand was holy water.

Jessica stood up quickly and didn't even get a chance to act. She was grabbed forcefully and pulled towards the two she came into the bar with.

Everyone in the bar looked at the group with black eyes. Jessica's heart dropped. What had she gotten herself into?

A loud banging sound came from the door. It must've been Dean, Sam and Bobby. They were trying to get in.

The demon named Walter walked towards the three. "Man, you really walked into the wrong place."

"Hold on." A woman shouted. "I like the girl." She was looking at Tamara.

"Wish I had me a girl like that." Walter was looking at Jessica.

"In your dreams, buddy." Jessica eyed him.

"I can think of about a thousand things I'd like to do to her." The woman smiled.

Isaac stepped in front of his wife. "You're not gonna lay one filthy finger on her!"

Someone stepped in between the couple. "I got something for ya." The man held up a large bottle that said "Drain." "Here. Have a drink on me, hmm?"

"Isaac?" Tamara looked at her husband. He looked at her as she was dragged away.

Jessica looked at Isaac and went to grab the bottle. Someone behind her grabbed Jessica and pulled her away as well. Jessica kicked and screamed.

Everyone was laughing in the room.

"On the house!" Walter yelled.

Isaac brought the bottle to his lips and began to drink the whole thing. Tamara screamed for her husband to stop. Jessica screamed with her.

Isaac had blood flowing from his mouth. He was gagging. Then, he stopped and fell to the ground.

"Oh, he's down!" Walter smiled. He looked at Jessica. "All right honey, you're turn." Jessica was pushed forward. Everyone was still laughing.

Jessica squirmed in her holders grip. She whipped her head back and heard the laughter get louder. The man holding her leaned forward and got a whiff of her scent.

"Mmm, she smells nice boss. Shame to see her go. We could use someone like her."

Walter smiled. Before he could say anything, Dean had driven his car into the door. Everyone got out of the car and splashed holy water on all of the demons. Tamara was still screaming.

Sam quickly began to pull Tamara back from her dead husband. Dean was looking over Jessica.

"Are you hurt?" He asked quickly.

Jessica looked at Dean and couldn't get anything to come out of her mouth.

"Jessica, are you hurt?!" Dean grabbed her shoulders.

"No, I'm fine." Jessica replied.

"Come on," Dean helped her to the car, "let's go."

"Go go go go go go go go go!" Sam screamed. The car sped off into the night.