Chapter 32: Make up

Start from the beginning

"I don't have a girlfriend Cupcake"

"Um, Cassandra"

"Cassandra isn't my girlfriend"

"Oh yeah, she's your sex buddy"

He suddenly dropped his cutlery and gave me a look that said we're-over-this.

"Sorry"

We ate in silence after.

He didn't say a word, neither did I.

🦋. 🦋. 🦋. 🦋. 🦋. 🦋

Guilt.

I felt guilty and it was eating me up as seconds passed. I tossed and turned in bed, trying to get sleep but all my effort were useless.

My eyes would snap open the moment I realize how much guilt I was in.

Dylan wasn't the type to stay quiet for a long time. Talking was his thing and keeping his mouth shut for so long was freaking me out.

As if that wasn't enough, he had been tapping away on his phone for minutes.

Long deafening minutes.

I didn't understand why his relationship with Cassandra made him so mad. All I did was to give him a better option since I had chemistry test the next day. I mean, Cassandra would run into his arms and gladly accept the offer without hesitating.

I think I made a mistake when I used the term sex buddies to classify their relationship.

I just didn't understand why he took it so personal or got so mad about it.

I'd spent minutes leaning against his door and he wasn't even acknowledging my presence or saying stupid stuff like usual.

Plan A

I ran towards his bed and jumped on it as an effort to make him give me a glance at least but guess what?

He didn't.

Plan B

Since he derived so much satisfaction from pinching my cheeks, I extended my hand to pinch his.

The cheek felt soft beneath my finger and his skin smooth. For the love of satisfaction, I pinched it again and again and again and again_

"Stop it"

"I'm sorry Dylan, I didn't mean for you to get so mad"

He sighed and stared at me for few seconds, trying his best to not smile and failing miserably.

"It hurts to see you think I only mess around with girls"

"Wait, are you bisexual?"

"Cupcake_"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" I whispered "Appreciate this moment, you might never see it again"

"If you want to end this silent treatment and earn my forgiveness, you, Diana Cupcake, shall agree with my terms and conditions"