SYPNOSIS

I was surrounded by wonders of perfect love stories since I was young. I grew up dreaming what it feels like to have someone who will love you just the way you are. I grew up wanting to experience the feeling of being loved and to be loved. Hoping that someday, I'll get the heart fluttering love story just like what my mother told me when I was a little.

I never wanted the grandeur of expensive gifts, the delight of mind-boggling surprises, or the rush feelings of being the center of not only that special someone's attention but also the world as they envy the big sweet gestures.

What I wanted was a typical prince charming sweeping me off my feet. I wanted to feel his warm hand holding mine. Like he was telling me that he will never let go.

I wanted him to notice every single thing on me. Everything.

I wanted simple things. But I was so foolish to think that I could get everything in just blink of my eyes.

I was so stupid to think that my life is like a Disney princess that when I found him he will love me back just like how I love him. I was so stupid...

I got my heart stepped on over and over again until I realize that being and acting like a princess will never enough to get his attention. Because he was in love with my best friend.

So I changed myself...

I change myself into someone that he thinks, I am... I changed myself until I lost my old self. I was okay with it. It was fine as long as he could notice me.

And then suddenly he left.

I don't even have a chance to tell him my feelings... years after years I gave up on him. Because I realized that he wasn't meant to be with me. I don't want to hope for my prince again...

Until...

I saw him once again. This time I came up with a code about my feelings... and hoping that he could decipher it.

Before it's too late.

My name is Lucy Heartfilia, and this is my story. A story that will surely change your point of view about love. A story that will surely give you a rollercoaster emotion - but I'll assure you that it all worth it...

...

Because that's how love is.

Khiegilsan

A/N: I will published the first chapter of this story after I finished the Ex Boyfriend to Husband.

God bless