Will You Be My Princess?- Eisuke

Start from the beginning

That night the two of you didn't get a wink of sleep.

The next day Eisuke changed. His usual friendliness, gone. The way he always smiled specially for you, vanished. Eisuke was completely cold and aloof like a total stranger.

“I can't complain. I chose this.” You quietly mumbled to yourself as you prepared for your wedding.

The preparations went smoothly though you were in a total daze like this was someone else in your body. You felt dead inside. You couldn't get Eisuke out of your head. The way he called your the name, the way he gently loved you, all these feelings you can't forget.

“Forget them all… I am going to be another mans. For the sake of the people. I can do this.” You try to convince yourself again and again but sooner the time came for the ceremony to begin the more you started to panic.

And finally it was time for you to be wed to the Prince from another land. Everyone's eyes were on you. You were in such a state you didn't even register all the eyes watching you. In fact you felt a little faint. Inside your feelings were fighting one another; your duty to the kingdom and your love for a certain knight.

The prince certainly is handsome, you thought. But he was nothing like your charming knight.

Doing your best to hide your feelings you start to walk down the aisle, though a little rigidly. Several whispers could be heard asking if you were all right and others saying you were just nervous.

But when you got about halfway your feet stopped moving and then you were struck by a sudden pain in the head and the next thing you know your body was moving closer to the ground.

Several screams could be heard but you never hit the ground. In a daze you thought the prince must have caught you but when your surroundings became clearer you realized it was Eisuke who held you in his arms.

“Huh. Eisuke?!” You jumped up in his arms but he didn't let you go.

“I'm sorry but I can't let this marriage proceed.” Eisuke boldly declared earning many gasps from the onlookers.

“What is the meaning of this. Why do you interfere?” It was your father's booming that shook the room. He stood up and approached Eisuke.

Eisuke was now being confronted by the King, just how would he get through this?

“Wait, Eisuke!” You tried to push him away but he wouldn't let you go.

“Do you realize how much the Princess has been tormented over this marriage? This marriage won't make her happy. She should have the right to find happiness just like anyone else.”

“She has never once spoken against it. ___ has always happily agreed to everything I've decided. Don't speak such nonsense. If you plan to interfere any further I will throw you out of the castle.”

Your father goes to try grab Eisuke but you suddenly shouting at him stopped him.

“Father!” Your father looked at you with astonishment, he had never heard you raise your voice before. “It is true. I'm sorry. I never revealed my true feelings to you because I thought it was my duty. But my heart can not lie. I… Can't marry a man I do not love. I thought I would be fine because it would bring happiness to the people but my heart won't allow it…”

“___….” Your father was in too much disbelief to respond. Seeing you crying before his eyes was a shock to his system.

“The Princess should be allowed to marry for love!”

“Yeah! We want her to be happy!”

Suddenly the unexpected happened, one after another the guests started to cheer for your happiness until the whole room was overfilled with their voices.

The King could do nothing but sigh softly and hold up his hand, “This wedding is cancelled.”

After that the Prince returned home. Turns out he was very thankful for you speaking up as he too had someone he loved back home.

Later in your bedroom.

“I didn't think this day would ever come.”

“It is sort of like a dream, isn't it?”

Eisuke suddenly got on his knee and took your hand, “Will you be my Princess?”

You felt your heart jump and at the same moment tears welled up in your eyes, “Yes.” You jump down into his arms and embrace him, “Yes, of course, my Prince. I love you.” After that the two of you shared an affectionate kiss.

And then it came to your wedding day.

“You look beautiful. Now you truly are my one and only Princess.”

“Eisuke…” You smile tenderly, “You really are amazing. I didn't think it was possible but you made the impossible possible. Here you are now, truly you became a real prince for me.”

You were shocked to see Eisuke suddenly blushing. To think your words had such an impact on him.

“You are so cute.”

“Hey. Watch it. Don't call me your amazing Prince and then suddenly call me cute.” Eisuke turned away, his face going even redder.

You couldn't help but chuckle, your heart now feeling light knowing you can spend forever with the man you loved. It may not be the best for the kingdom but you will still manage because now you would one day rule with the man you loved and surely the kingdom would prosper as a result.

“You may now kiss the bride.”

Eisuke wastes no time sealing your lips.

“Now we have made an eternal oath I will never let you go again,” Eisuke picks you up in his arms, “I promise I will cherish you each and every day so you can always continue to smile.” He proclaimed before sealing your lips once more.

Eisuke would spend his life by your side as your loyal knight, Prince and ever loving husband, forever guarding you like the precious flower you were in his eyes.