Chapter thirty six

Amelia's POV

"Harry stop, she's not worth it." I pull Harry's arm but he doesn't want to move. "Harry." I say more sternly.

"Did you not hear what she said about you?!" He turns around to face me, anger written all over his face.

"Yes Harry and I said that she is not worth it, so lets go." I sigh, but wince when I feel a slight pain in my stomach. Harry is too angry to notice and turns back around to face Milly or Molly, whatever her name is.

"Apologise." Harry demands, making the girl's eyes widen. "Don't make me repeat myself."

"Harry can we just go!" I raise my voice, starting to get really agitated, another pain ignites my stomach. This time Harry notices.

"Baby?" He grabs my face gently. "What's wrong?!" He starts to panic.

"Nothing, please can we just go h-----"

"Listen are you coming with me or staying with this thing?" Molly says from behind us, Harry slowly closes his eyes, lets go of me and makes his way back over to her.

"Harry." I whimper in pain, he continues to walk over to Molly, completely ignoring me. "Harry."

"Get the fuck away from us before I do something I regret." Molly's smirk is wiped right off her face when she see's the serious look on Harry's face.

"Whatever." She rolls her eyes and struts away.

Harry turns back around to face me and his eyes widen, probably from seeing the tears rushing down my face. He runs over to me.

"Harry's sorry, so, so sorry." He cries when he sees the state I'm in. He lifts me up and rushes to the car, I can't help but whimper yet again when another pain shoots through me.

"Harry, I think somethings wrong." I cry in his neck.

"It's going to be o-okay." He whispers whilst placing me in the passenger seat. "Harry's going to take you to the hospital" He kisses my forehead.

I don't miss his tear stained cheeks just before he closes the car door.

~~~

"We've done a scan and the baby is perfectly healthy." A cry of relief escapes mine and Harry's lips, when the doctor gives us the good news. "Have you been stressed lately." She asks me.

"Only tonight." I whisper glancing at Harry, his eyes start to water.

"I think you need to rest for the next couple days okay." The doctor instructs. "Whilst I'm here and considering you're just over sixteen weeks pregnant, would you like to know the gender?"

Harry and I both nod.

"Congratulations, you're having a beautiful girl." The doctor beams.

A girl.

My smile widens.

A girl!

"You're free to go home when you are ready, congratulations again." She smiles and then walks out.

After a couple minutes of silence I hear a whimper and look over at Harry.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid." Harry is scratching his arms aggressively.

"Harry stop!" I get up and reach out to him but he pulls away, almost in fright.

"I hurt our baby girl." He grabs his curls aggressively. "I'm a horrible person, Harry is horrible." He continues to scratch his arms. I slowly move towards him.

"Harry its okay, baby." I gently smile. "Our little girl is perfectly fine." I grab his hand and place it gently over my stomach. "See."

He stares at my stomach in awe for a couple minutes before pulling away again.

"Harry needs to go, I-I'm not safe to be around, I almost hurt our baby."

He runs out of the hospital room.

"Harry!"

A/N

Oooo another update, yayyy. x