Chapter twenty six

Amelia's POV

Everything's a blur.

I can't think straight.

The doctor's words keep running through my head.

He might not make it.

There's always some sort of drama, we can never seem to get a rest.

"Amelia, get up." Leon pulls me up from the ground and I cry into his chest. "Shhh."

"He might n-not wake up, Leon." I cry even louder in the hospital waiting room.

"Harry is going to make it." He grabs my head in his hands and looks at me straight in the eyes.

"I wanna see my angel." I whimper. I stand up on shaky legs and go looking for him.

"Amelia, stop, you can't see him yet." I ignore Leon's protests and carry on my search.

I reach one hospital room and my heart stops.

"Harry." My heart breaks at the sight of him.

Tubes are everywhere around him, but that's not the worst part

The worst part is the fact that he's on life support, he isn't breathing by himself.

"No, no, no." I rush into the room and gently cradle his head. "Harry!" I scream.

No response.

"Wake up!" I cry. "Wake up." I fall to the ground and huddle myself into the corner.

The door opens revealing the doctor that told me he might not make it.

"Miss, you cann---."

"Please." I plead. "He needs me." I get back up and hold Harry's hand. "Please." I barely whisper, staring at my beautiful angel.

"Okay." The doctor nods, he checks on Harry and then leaves.

"Hey, Angel, you can wake up now." I stroke his curls and listen to the constant beeping of the heart monitor.

"Remember when we first met." I laugh at the memory.

"Hiiii." He breathes. "A-are you A-ame," He furrows his eyebrows, clearly not able to pronounce my name.

"Amelia." I say, making him nod his head eagerly.

"Harry, thinks Amelia is very pretty." He gives a lazy smile as if he is daydreaming. I just look away not sure on what to do. "Harry finished your c-car." This time I furrow my eyebrows.

"Oh, okay, where is Harry so I can give him the money and then I can go pick up my son?" I ask.

"Here." He points to himself.

"Right." I give a tight smile. I go to stand up and once I have I am pulled into a bone crushing hug, I push away quickly stepping backwards, Harry looks like he is about to cry but I couldn't care less.

Whos does he think he is, hugging me like that?

"What the hell do you think you are doing?!" I shout making him whimper. Liam rushes over to me.

"I was such a bitch towards you." I quietly laugh to myself. "You're so cute you know that right?" His eyelashes lay softly on his cheekbones, his red lips are slightly chapped and his breathing is very shallow.

"Come back to me, Harry. You're children need you, I need you." I sob.

I then remember the picture that I carry around with me everywhere I go. I pull it out of my pocket and rest it underneath Harry's other hand.

"I know this is your favourite too, even if you said you hated how you looked

"I know this is your favourite too, even if you said you hated how you looked."

"You're my angel, Harry."

"My only Angel."

A/N

I'm gonna leave it there. *Laughs*

This book now has over 8,000 reads! Thank youuuuu x

Don't forget to vote x