Chapter four

Amelia's POV

"Come on Brett, I didn't wake up early for nothing little man." Laurence complains on a yawn, Brett wanted both of us to take him to school which involved Laurence waking up at seven to come to our house. Now we are running late.

"Want some toast." I ask, whilst making Brett's lunchbox.

"No I'm fine babe, bit full from last night." He grins.

"Why, what did you eat last night?" It's the next day, I'm hungry every hour.

"Lets just say it was something big." He winks making my eyes widen in realisation.

"When are you gonna find someone who will be around for the long run?" I ask concerned about all his one night stands

"When are you gonna find someone who will be around for the long run?" I ask concerned about all his one night stands. He just shrugs and then changes the subject.

"How are you and that Harry lad?" He yawned, yet again.

It has been a couple of days since what happened, it's now Monday. I texted Harry saying it was fine but he never replied.

"We had a little misunderstanding Friday, I um..haven't spoke to him since." I mumble, zipping up Brett's lunchbox and collecting my keys. "Brett come on, get your shoes on sweetie." I yell, brushing past a confused looking Laurence.

Once Brett is ready we make our way to my car and drive towards his school, we arrive and I take Brett to his class whilst Laurence waits in the car. I see Dylan arrive at school not with Harry, but with a pretty, middle aged woman with dark hair.

"I'll see you later baby." I kiss Brett's forehead.

"Bye mama." He kisses my cheek and then runs over to Dylan.

I get back to my car and once I've put my seatbelt on I sigh to myself and sit in silence. "You should go visit him, I can tell its bothering you." Laurence smiles.

"I don't know where he lives."

"Well where does he work?" He rolls his eyes.

"Local mechanics." I reply.

"Right lets go then." He bangs the dashboard with the palm of his hand making me wince.

~~~

We walk into the mechanics and I see Liam working on a car. "Hey Liam." I say, getting his attention. He frowns and then smiles when he realises its me, he cleans his hands before making his way towards Laurence and I.

"Hello sexy." Laurence whistles to Liam, making him chuckle and blush a little.

" Laurence whistles to Liam, making him chuckle and blush a little