Chapter thirty five

Harry's POV

"So where are you taking me?" Amelia says from beside me in the passenger seat.

"Somewhere." I quickly look over at her with a smirk on my face and then move my eyes back onto the road.

"Oh how nice." She replies sarcastically.

"I know right." I flick my hair which makes her laugh.

After about ten minutes I pull up to Amelia's favourite Italian restaurant. "Woah, Harry this place is too expensive, why do you think I only come here once a year!" Amelia whispered in shock.

"Harry....I want to treat you." I smiled and climbed out of the car, I run over to the passenger side and help Amelia out.

"Harry." She breathes out slowly.

"Come on, lets go." I intertwine our hands together and we make our way to the entrance of the restaurant.

"Hello, how may I help you?" A waiter says to us after we have entered the restaurant, his eyes lingering too long on my princess.

"Reservation under the name Styles." I stare down the young waiter and pull Amelia into my side, resting my hand on top of her small baby bump.

"Of course sir, right this way." We follow behind him. "This is the table you requested s-sir." I look up and see the fancy table and fairy lights surrounding it.

Anything for my princess.

"Harry." I hear her whisper, she looks up at me and quickly kisses me on the lips making me blush. I pull out her chair and help her sit down, once we are both sat down we order our drinks and food.

"I love you Harry." Amelia smiles and grabs my hand from across the table.

"You know I will always love you, Princess." I kiss the palm of her hand. "Whatever happens."

~~~

"You finished, baby." I take the last sip of my drink and watch Amelia lean back after eating too much food, I chuckle.

"Thank you Harry, this has been so nice." She smiles.

Before I can reply we are interrupted by a familiar voice.

"Oh, hi again!" I look up and see Molly from the other day. I look over at Amelia who is giving Molly a death glare.

"Hello." I nod and then get up to help Amelia out of her seat. "Come on, baby." I kiss her forehead and lead her out of the restaurant.

"Do you not want to join me for a drink?" I sigh and turn around to face the annoying woman.

"No I need to get my girl home." I see her frown at Amelia.

"Well you can come out and have a better time with me after you've dropped her home." She grins.

I frown and step in front of Amelia, who is way too quiet for my liking.

"What did you just say?" I step forward. Amelia pulls my arm stopping me from going any further. "You are nothing compared to my Amelia, so shut up, turn around and go home." Molly looks at me in shock. I turn around and pick up Amelia bridle style.

"You okay?" I whisper, kissing her forehead as I walk us back to the car.

"Ye------"

"She's not even pretty, fat bitch!"

I stop.

I spin around and Molly stands there, a smirk on her face.

Not for long.

A/N

How is everyone???

Okay I am officially back, I know I said I was going to update in October but I couldn't get into my account for some unknown reason, which was very very frustrating!

This book now has 70,000 reads, absolute madness!

Thank you so much if you are still reading and supporting this book and thank you for waiting so long for an update x