Chapter twenty five

Harry's POV

Harry's POV

"So, Harry, why did you do it?" Detective Clark questions me.

We are currently sat in an interrogation room, my hands have been cuffed. I just want to see Amelia and the kids, I wonder if she is still mad at me for shouting at her. I didn't mean to.

"Do what?" I frown and look at him in confusion.

"Don't try and act all innocent, Styles. You helped James kill Dave Smith, you wanted him gone so you could keep your so called family safe, isn't that right?" He raises his eyebrow and smirks.

"Harry did not help kill Dave." I shake my head.

"Speak to me properly." He snarls, I flinch at his word.

I can't help it.

"Harry is." I pout.

"This is your plan isn't it? Acting autistic now because you think it will get you out of trouble." He scoffs.

I clench my fists and glare at him, my head is pounding.

"That's it Styles, getting ready to show your true colours?"

Before I can defend myself another police officer enters the room.

"Sir, you are needed."

"Put him back in his cell." He commands the officer and then turns to me. "We will talk again later Styles." I look away and stand up but quickly sit back down after feeling light headed.

"Get up!" I blink a couple times and then stand up. "Move!" I huff and then drag my feet outside of the room.

"What is the time?" I ask him but he just ignores me, once we reach the cell he shoves me in aggressively.

"11 at night." He mumbles after locking the door and then he walks away.

I sit on the floor and rest my head against the door, my head really hurts.

Amelia's POV

"Thank you, Anne. I'll try my best, yep, bye." I hang up the phone and make my way into the police station that Harry is being held in.

I make my way to the reception Desk, "Excuse me?" The middle aged man looks up at me and gently smiles.

"How may I help you mam?" He questions.

"My boyfriend, he um, he was arrested about half an hour ago." I tell him, he frowns but slowly nods.

"Name?"

"Harry Styles." He starts to type on his computer while I awkwardly look around.

"Mr. Style is being held in custody, I'm afraid you cannot see him." I frown.

"I need to see him." He shakes head and tells me to come back tomorrow.

"I need to speak to Detective Clark." A familiar voice says from beside me, I turn to my right and my eyes widen.

"Leon, what are you doing here?" I ask.

Leon was an old friend of James', he was forever helping James out of a prison cell

"Helping your boyfriend get out of here." He chuckles and shakes his head. "James' orders, sort of told me in advance before he got taken away for good." He shrugs.

"So he knew this was going to happen, he knew Harry was going to be arrested?" I pointed out

"I'm afraid he is unavailable." The man behind the desk states.

"Yeah I don't really care, old man. I need to see detective Clark, okay?" He sarcastically says.

"And I said young man...." The officer was about to finish speaking but was interrupted by Detective Clark himself.

"What is going on?" Detective Clark frowns.

"Yeah, you need to let Harry go?" Leon casually says.

"And you are?" Detective Clark smirks.

"Sergeant Franklin." Leon pulls out a badge and my eyes widen.

What the fuck?

Detective Clark's smirk falls as quickly as it came.

"You have n-no proof." Clark stutters.

Leon pulls out some papers from his jacket and throws them onto the desk.

"I suggest you release him Clark, otherwise you are going to be in some serious trouble." Now its Leon's time to smirk.

Clark picks up the papers and starts to read them, after a couple minutes he places it down and faces the man sitting behind the desk.

"Get someone to release Styles." He spat and then stormed away.

I face Leon and look at him in shock. "How-how did you do that?"

"Don't worry your pretty little head." He chuckles and crosses his arms over his chest casually leaning against the wall.

"Thank you." I smile.

"Anytime." He smiles.

"A-Amelia?" I turn around and see Harry.

He looks really pale and he has bags under his beautiful green eyes.

"Harry!" I run up to him and pull him into a hug.

"Amelia." He sobs into my neck.

"Hey don't cry, Angel." I pull back slightly and look into his teary eyes.

"Are you still mad at me." He whispers.

Slightly but I won't upset him any further.

"No." I kiss his forehead, he pulls me tightly against his chest.

"I don't feel good, Amelia." He whimpers, his arms then loosen around me and he falls to the ground.

"Harry!"

A/N
Yassss another updateeeee don't forget to vote x

This book has now reached over 7,000 reads thank you so much for all your support.

Also don't forget to check out my new book, it would mean so much xx