Chapter twenty nine

Amelia's POV

"Mama, when can we see Harry and Dylan again?" My son asks whilst I'm in the middle of sorting out my box full of make up.

"I don't know, baby." I sigh.

It's been two weeks since I've seen Harry in the supermarket. He was constantly calling and messaging me but now all of a sudden it has just stopped.

I miss him but my stubborn self is not ready to forgive him.

"I'm back bitches!" I jump at the sudden noise of Laurence walking through the door.

"Uncle Laurence, what is bitches?" My eyes widen at my sons comment.

"Brett! Don't ever say that again, okay?" He nods in response, apologises and goes back to playing with his toy trains. "I'm gonna start on dinner." I went into the kitchen, Laurence following behind me.

"You need to get back with Harry." Laurence demands.

I turn around and cross my arms, a frown forming on my face

I turn around and cross my arms, a frown forming on my face. "Excuse me?"

"You clearly miss him, you haven't been yourself, you're all mopey. Just get back with him." He throws his arms up in the air.

"I don't need a man to make me happy, plus I've got Brett." I roll my eyes and take out some ingredients from the fridge.

"So tell me, what's got you all mood then?" He raises his eyebrows.

I ignore him and continue to prepare dinner.

"Harry, Harry, Harry, Harry, Harry." Laurence is spinning around chanting his name.

"HARRY!" Suddenly Brett is running in and copying Laurence's actions.

"Harry, Harry, Harry, Harry."

"Shut up!" They both giggle and run out of the kitchen.

"Oh and by the way I'm staying the night." Laurence pokes his head round the doorway and then runs off like a child.

~~~

It's seven in the evening and I've just put Brett to bed, all the chanting tired him out.

"So are you gonna get back with Harry?" Laurence asks beside me on the sofa.

"Look can we just stop......" I am interrupted by my phone ringing. I look at the caller id and see that it is Gemma.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Amelia?" My heart stops when I hear yelling and crashing in the background.

"What's going on?" I sit up, my heart starting to beat rapidly.

"I...erm.....Harry.." I hear her sob.

"Gemma?!" I question. 

"He...wont l-let anyone near him a-and he's scratching himself, we don't know what to do!" She cries.

"I'm on my way." I hang up and go to grab my shoes and coat.

"Amelia, babe, what's wrong?" Laurence asks with concern written all over his face.

"It's Harry...look...can you look after Brett for me please?"

"Of course." He kisses my forehead and then I make my way out the house.

Once I'm in my car I speed towards Anne's house, I'm probably going way over the speed limit but all I can think about is my Harry.

I pull up to the front of the house and run up to the front door. Gemma opens it up after I knock, her face is blotchy and tear stained.

"He won't s-stop." She whimpers. "He won't stop!"

I make my way through the house and what I see nearly makes my breathing stop.

"H-harry." I whisper.

He's sat in the corner, his knees curled into his chest, rocking back and forth. His face is flushed and big fat tears roll down his beautiful cheeks, his curly brown hair sits messily on his head. My eyes move to his arms and a sob leaves my lips.

He has scratched them so much that they are red and bleeding.

I walk slowly towards him and crouch down. His breathing is heavy and he's whispering to himself.

"Harry?"

No answer.

"Harry?" 

Again no answer.

I take a deep breath and reach out to stroke his hair.

"Angel." I whisper.

He stops rocking back and forth and furrows his eyebrows.

My heart clenches when he looks up at me with his broken green eyes but I'm glad he has stopped scratching and working himself up.

Harry just stares at me, his eyes looking lifeless.

"Come back to me, Harry." I whimper.

He keeps staring and then seconds later he goes back to how he was when I first got here.

He's so lost.

A/N

Poor Hazzzz