Chapter fifteen

Amelia's POV

"Excuse me?" I ask a nurse who walks past me.

"Yes, miss?" She smiles.

"I-um, my, my f-friend has been here for hours, his name is Harry Styles, he had a seizure and I don't know if he's okay or not." I stammered, holding back the tears.

"I'll go check for you honey, you just sit here, maybe have a cup of water." The grey haired lady said, I give a short nod in response and watch her walk through the double doors Harry was rushed through.

"Amelia!" I turn around to see Anne rushing towards me, she opens her arms and pulls me into a hug whilst a sob into her neck. "Hey, shh, he'll be okay." She whispers into my ear.

"I didn't know what to do!" I whimper, Anne pulls back and wipes the tears off my cheeks with her thumbs.

"Have you been checked by a doctor?" She asks with concern in her eyes.

"Yes, they said I'm fine." I whisper.

"Miss?" The grey haired nurse says, a warm smile on her face.

"He's fine, very much conscious actually." She laughs. "He keeps asking for an Amelia, I'm guessing that's you?" She raises her eyebrows.

"Yes that's me." I confirm.

"He's four doors down the corridor to your left." She points and then turns away to tend to another patient.

"Come on Anne." I say.

"No, no, darling you go, I'll wait here for a while. I've got plenty of time and when you have finished you go home freshen up and then come back, yes?" Anne suggested.

"Okay." I turn around and make my way towards Harry's room.

Once I've reached his room, I slowly open the door to see him sitting up on his bed, his eyes brighten slightly once he sees me.

"M-my princess." He croaks with a bright smile.

" He croaks with a bright smile

"Hey, angel. How you feeling?" I ask, making my way towards the seat beside his bed, I pull it closer to him and stroke his curls.

"F-fine, Harry's head hurts a little but fine." He nods, grabbing my hand and kissing it. "Are you okay?" His smile drops and a look of panic appears on his face. "Stupid, stupid!" He starts hitting his head.

"Harry stop!" I begged.

"This is Harry's fault, I-I put you in danger. My Amelia could have died." He chokes, his eyes brimming with tears.

"Harry, babe, I'm fine." I smile, leaning forward to kiss him on the cheek but he slightly turns his head so our lips meet, making me pull back instantly in shock.

" I smile, leaning forward to kiss him on the cheek but he slightly turns his head so our lips meet, making me pull back instantly in shock

Harry looks at me with wide eyes and then kisses me back on the cheek. "Your lips are very soft." He whispers in my ear, making me blush like crazy.

"Stop!" I whine, making him laugh.

~~~

I step out of the shower and put on a fresh pair of underwear and clothes. It's been about three hours since I was at the hospital, I came home and took a nap and now I'm getting ready to go back to the hospital.

Brett is with Dylan, Gemma and her husband, the kids don't know about the incident and it is probably best that it stays that way.

I make my way to the front door but stop when I see an envelope on the floor, I pick it up ripping it open and begin to read.

You're more naïve than I thought, butterfly.

Better sleep with one eye open, you and your 'Angel'

"Fuck!" I yell. "Motherfucker!" I grab my hair, breathing heavily, refusing to cry.

~~~

I walk into Harry's hospital room to see he is standing and already dressed in his white t-shirt and ripped skinny jeans, looking like he is about to kill someone.

"Harry." I rush over to him. "What's wrong?" I stroke the side of his arms. He just replies by pulling me into a tight hug, burying his head into my neck.

"I need to protect you now." He whispers, his arms tightening around me. I look across his shoulder to see a note with the same handwriting like the one I received laying on his bed.

I sigh and pull away, I push him down so he is sitting on the bed, he opens his legs and pulls me closer to him but stares at the floor.

"I'm going to protect you too, Angel. It's you and I now, Harry." I whisper kissing the top of his head.

He looks up at me.

"You and I." He whispers. I smile in response.

 I smile in response

A/N

Woahhh, this book has reached 1,000 reads!! Thank you very much x

Where are all my lovely readers from???? I'm from England :)

Probably going to update tomorrow so yahh.

Don't forget to vote! X