Chapter seven

Liam's POV

"Harry's bored." Harry sighs next to me, its now the weekend and we both have the day off, so I thought it would be nice if we went fishing together. "Harry wants to see Amelia and Brett." He sighs again and crosses his arms, a pout forming on my best friends face.

"You'll see her soon, Haz." I pat his back.

"S-she said she would call and Harry is still waiting." He grumbled, kicking a rock, he adjusts his blue hat on his head and lays down.

"Are you just going to lay there whilst a fish then?" I ask him, he just nods in reply and closes his eyes

"Are you just going to lay there whilst a fish then?" I ask him, he just nods in reply and closes his eyes. "How's Dylan?"

"Har--I am taking my Dylan to the cinema tomorrow." He beams with pride, but then frowns, "I wanted Amelia and Brett to come along too, like a family." He whispers the last part.

I'm slightly worried that he is getting attached too quickly, I know he can't help it but as his best friend I don't want to see him get hurt.

 I feel a tug on the fishing rod and my eyes widen. "Hey Haz, I think we've caught something!"

"Really?!" He jumps up and looks over the edge into the water. "Fish!" He yells.

I pull the fishing line up and a massive fish is hanging on the end, Harry then goes to touch it. "Harry I wouldn't touch it." I warn but he shrugs and continues to approach the fish.

"Harry is fine, Liam." He rolls his eyes. "NO! Harry is not fine, Liam!" He yells straight afterwards when the fish attempts to bite his finger off.

 "NO! Harry is not fine, Liam!" He yells straight afterwards when the fish attempts to bite his finger off

I am on the floor crying with laughter whilst Harry sulks in the corner. "Come on Harry, lets go its getting dark." I laugh, he just stomps away back to the car.

~~~

"Hey Dylan!" I lift him up and spin him around, making him squeal.

"Hey LiLi, where's daddy?" He asks, looking around, a similar pout to the one Harry wore earlier on. "Daddy!" He yells once he see's Harry walk through the front door, I put him down on his feet so he can run over to his dad.

"Hiiii." Harry rasps.

About an hour later, we are all sat on the sofa watching Dylan's favourite movie, when Harry decides to ask me a question.

"Do you think Amelia hates Harry and Dylan?" He whispers, so only I can hear him.

"Of course not, she's probably just busy an----" Before I could finish his phone started to ring. A smile appears on his face before he stands up and starts jumping up and down.

"It's her, Liam! It's my Amelia." He runs off to speak to her.

"Is Amelia my new mummy?" My eyes widen at Dylan's question.

"I-I it's complicated little man."

After a while we both jump at the sound of Harry"NO! No, no, no!" Dylan's face fills with worry and he jumps up from the sofa and runs to find Harry.

"Dylan, no come back now!" I go after him, worried at what state Harry could potentially be in. I run up the stairs and see Harry pacing up and down the hallway.

"Daddy?" Dylan cries, watching his distressed father.

"No, no, no!" Harry yells again, but this time in Dylan's face, making him cry and run up to me.

"Hey shhh." I pick Dylan up and whisper in his ear, trying to calm him down.

~~~

Amelia's POV

"What do you mean he was here?" I pull my hair in frustration, I sent Brett to my sister's house not knowing if it was safe for him to be here.

"Hey, baby girl calm down, I'm here to look after you guys." Laurence whispers pulling me into a comforting hug.

"I can't let him take my son, he is a criminal Laurence! He should be in prison." I sob, pulling away.

"This is so fucked!" He sighs, rubbing his hands down his face.

"I need to call Harry." I bite my nails, my anxiety getting the better of me.

"What, why?" Laurence looks at me with wide eyes.

"I cannot afford to put him and Dylan in danger, I need to do this Laurence." I say.

A/N

Sorry for the crappy chapter, I am so busy with school work and my job :(

I am so excited for the Kiwi music video, I think it is going to be so amazing!!

Anyway, thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote. x