Chapter twenty four

Harry's POV

"Baby!" I yell, running into Amelia's home. "Amelia!" I yell again, after a couple seconds Amelia walks into the living room giving me a confused look.

"Harry?"

Once I know she is unharmed I start to look for anything that could be a threat.

"Harry, what's going on?" I ignore her and carry on searching.

After about 20 minutes I found out that Amelia's home is safe.

"Harry what is going on?" Before I can answer Amelia there is a knock at the door. I rush over to it and open it to see James panting and sweating.

"I don't have much time but you are safe now." I furrow my eyebrows.

"What do you mean? Dave is coming after all of us James." Amelia comes to stand beside me.

"James, what are you doing here?" She questions, clearly confused about what is going on.

It's when I hear sirens in the background that I understand what is going on.

"What did you do?" I whisper.

"I killed him." He shrugs. "It was the only way to end what was about to begin, he would of killed your son, my son and Amelia, you're not stable enough for this Harry so I chose the easy option and put a bullet through his skull.

"You're going to get arrested." I say.

"I know, I mean I deserve it after all the shit I've done to you, Amelia and many other people. Anyway, you remember what I asked for Harry." I nod in response. "Look after them, yourself as well."

Blue flashing lights enter my vision and about five armed police officers come running towards James who already has his arms up in surrender.

"Harry?" I turn around to face Amelia, I pull her into a hug and bury my face into her neck.

"I'm sorry baby." I mumble, a sigh passes my lips knowing we are safe.

"What is going on?" She pulls away and looks towards James who is being shoved into a police car.

"Dave, he was going to hurt you, he was going to hurt Harry's family." Her eyes widen. "We are safe, we can be a happy family now."

"What about James?"

"He told me to look after you and the kids and that is what I am going to do." I nod in confidence. "My beautiful babies." I pull her into another hug.

"Daddy?!" Dylan runs up to me and jumps into my arms.

"H-hiii." I kiss the top of his head.

"I missed you." He mumbles into my neck.

We are going to be okay.

Amelia's POV

I watch as Dylan hugs Harry like it will be the last time.

I look over to see the car that James was in has disappeared but there is still one left. My heart stops when a police officer starts to walk over to us, pulling out some hand cuffs.

"Harry Styles?"

Harry turns around.

"Yes."

"You're under arrest."

"W-what?" His eyes start to get glossy and he looks to me. "No." He puts Dylan down and stands in front of him.

"Harry." I warn, not wanting him to make the situation worse.

"He's taking Harry away from his family, no." He shakes his head and I sigh.

"Sir, I will have to hand cuff you if you do not get in the car." The police officer states.

"Harry, please just do as he says, it will be fine, I promise." He's hesitant at first but then does as the police officer says.

So much for being okay.

A/N

Sorry for the slow updates. I feel like this book is getting really shitty 😂 but on the plus side it is nearly at 7,000 reads! damnn.

Also I have written a new book, so if you want go check it out, it would mean a lot. The prologue is already up.