“Nuuu, I won't hit anyone. I need my plushie” Minkook furrowed his eyebrows in anger which made him look a lot cuter than scary. Now that's something he inherited from Jimin.

“Good boy” Jungkook ruffled his hair and placed a kiss on top of his head. Jimin then fixed Minkook's hair and the kid kissed both his parent’s cheeks as they were crouching to bid him goodbye.

Minkook waved and skipped in after his bodyguards who knew his schedule well and would direct him to his classroom.

“He'll be fine babe” Jungkook buckled his seatbelt. He could see Jimin was already worried about their son.

“Yeah, I'm just over thinking this” Jimin nodded and shook off the negative thoughts on Minkook's safety.

“Time for a surprise” Jungkook cheered as they left the parking lot. Today he drove them to school instead of a driver since afterwards he had a gift for Jimin.

“I am NOT getting blindfolded” Jimin groaned.

“Okay, no more blindfolds” Jungkook chuckled and Jimin gasped.

“Not outside I mean” Jimin cleared and Jungkook smirked.

After driving for an hour, Jungkook entered through a guarded gate and parked into a classy parking lot in front of an equally classy building.

“Holy fuck yassss” Jimin's screeching damn near burst Jungkook's eardrums but he wasn't complaining. He was happy that Jimin liked his surprise to the point where he abandoned the car along with Jungkook and ran towards the entrance of the building.

“This is epic!” Jimin exclaimed as Jungkook reached him.

“Let me give you a tour this time” Jungkook smiled and removed the silver keys from his pocket to unlock the heavy bulletproof glass doors. As the door opened, there stood a horizontally rectangular space which simply served the purpose as the entrance to the huge revolving doors leading inside the glass walled lounge of the building.

“Here's your reception desk and waiting lounge” Jungkook gestured around the large space and Jimin scanned the expanse of the hall. It was decorated in a modern theme, metallic art pieces strewn across the entirety of it. Grey couches were strategically lined across.

“Here we have an auditorium” Jungkook led Jimin to a set of huge double doors and pushed them open.

“It's so huge” Jimin gawked at the size of the auditorium.

“It's so you can hold showcases or competitions” Jungkook smiled, “upstairs are around thirty rooms for dance practice and there's an open space dance floor out in the garden too” he added.

“No way” Jimin deadpanned and the elder took his hand and dragged him away.

“Yes way” Jungkook pushed open the back doors which presented a humongous pristine conditioned garden. He then walked them towards a large dance floor smack in the middle of the garden. It had a solid metal structure around it which held speakers and various focus lights to illuminate the floor in an array of colours.

“It's so beautiful” Jimin mused as he climbed up on the raised platform.

“Mhm” Jungkook moved towards the huge stereo system encased in a three- walled glass room at the side. The open end of the room faced the dance floor and the metal structure around the dance floor held more small sound boxes to provide enough music.

Soft music started to float through the air and Jungkook stalked towards Jimin.

Angel, oh oh oh oh
Knew you were special from the moment I saw you
I saw you, yeah
I said angel, oh oh oh oh
I feel you're closer every time I call you
I call you